** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

So from others experience ordering from Topboxer, did you get a delivery confirmation/tracking number? Or a customs notification or anything? I've never ordered anything international before.

Yeah. Mine was through DHL. I didn't even know Muhammad had shipped it already, I had just randomly gotten an automated text with my tracking number (Muhammad had my number, I guess he had used it when he shipped it).

Yeah. Mine was through DHL. I didn't even know Muhammad had shipped it already, I had just randomly gotten an automated text with my tracking number (Muhammad had my number, I guess he had used it when he shipped it).

Same here.

so some really knowledgeable people have given me some great advice about what to get in Top Boxer gloves. Thinking of going with IMF foam, so gonna ask how people's IMF from Top Boxer has held up on bag work? Has it pimpled or broken down? and if so how badly does it look then?

so some really knowledgeable people have given me some great advice about what to get in Top Boxer gloves. Thinking of going with IMF foam, so gonna ask how people's IMF from Top Boxer has held up on bag work? Has it pimpled or broken down? and if so how badly does it look then?

all IMF pimples/breaks down eventually, Topboxer's included

I agree with everything Dtenny10 said and he is a wonderful man and human being, and probably quite handsome

The smaller print is starting to grow on me. I still wish it would have gone around the eye, but it is starting to feel like a little homage.

honestly, i would be pretty unhappy if that's how the print turned out.

i am offering embroidery now

Last edited:
Can anyone comment how the ortho foam is on the heavy bag and mitts? Would love to get a custom 12 oz pair specifically for bags and mitts and want to know what would be the ideal padding to go with.

*Side note, have never been a big fan of IMF padding.

Hey I have a pair of 12 oz customs from top boxer orthopedic foam and let me tell you I had 10oz winnings with ng2 guards and these are better in my opinion. They are absolutely the most comfortable and most protective gloves I've ever owned. I should do a review soon but just trust me I've been on a glove-trying spree over the past year after I had my wrists these really are worth the money and wait.

Hey I have a pair of 12 oz customs from top boxer orthopedic foam and let me tell you I had 10oz winnings with ng2 guards and these are better in my opinion. They are absolutely the most comfortable and most protective gloves I've ever owned. I should do a review soon but just trust me I've been on a glove-trying spree over the past year after I had my wrists these really are worth the money and wait.

Yea my 10 oz winnings are on their last leg so this is really good to hear. How long have you had them? And did you ask for just ortho padding or was it a combination?

Would love to see a review.

10668712_449026358572177_3276354518912407775_o_zps17c50e7b.jpg

people are getting more and more creative in logo department...

Looks like a basket of chinese buns to me hahaha dude must really love dim sum

Back