** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Lol.....that's better than mine. I thought it was a basket of fruit.

I thought it was a basket of oranges before that hahaha! The basket kinda looks like this though...
tout1.jpg

... or maybe they really are water balloons LOL

edit: oops didn't see the post before this

If he can do any logo then I would get something highly offensive just becuz I could:)

IMG_3660_zps82cfebb9.jpg

well if someone have imagination then i am willing to take on some challenges...

TopBoxer, do you provide a tracking number for the packages?

TopBoxer, do you provide a tracking number for the packages?

sometimes yes and sometimes no...depends upon what service i am using to send the parcel...cargo/shipping is in fact most tricky and scary(in terms of cost) part of business.

My first topboxer gloves, on their early days of conception!
20140919_174906.jpg

Guess where I'm from... lol

Last edited:
Lmaooooo @ those dim sum logo gloves. I haven't had dim dum in a while, now I'm craving it lol.

minowa......u said in a earlier post that some Top Boxer gloves didnt provide alot of wrist protection but that has since been addressed.....what changes have been made....I am very intersted in oredering a pair but wrist protection is important to me and i only use velcro. Or if Mohammed himself would like to respond it would be appreciated...Thanks his work looks beautiful and of high quality i might add.

minowa......u said in a earlier post that some Top Boxer gloves didnt provide alot of wrist protection but that has since been addressed.....what changes have been made....I am very intersted in oredering a pair but wrist protection is important to me and i only use velcro. Or if Mohammed himself would like to respond it would be appreciated...Thanks his work looks beautiful and of high quality i might add.

I believe it is the adding of high quality padding on the wrist that solved the problem. Not sure of the exact details though.

Last edited:
Higher density padding was added around the cuff basically. It's not perfect and the wrist support still depends somewhat on the density of the padding you choose for the fist as this ends up making the backhand which determines how much flexibility you have there, but it's better than it was and better than the average

Hello guys! I don't know if this question has been asked before, but i just want to know when these gloves are shipped are you guys still paying for taxes and duties? Is it possible to ship this as a gift? so that i don't have to pay for those things.

Hello guys! I don't know if this question has been asked before, but i just want to know when these gloves are shipped are you guys still paying for taxes and duties? Is it possible to ship this as a gift? so that i don't have to pay for those things.

i think i can do something to help in this department...i just hope my government tax department dont read this comment...lol

hi guys
i am back from holidays after my wedding

Last edited:
Back