** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

topboxer
Are you able to do a hybrid enclosure (laces & velcro)?
I think it's the holy month of Ramadan, so not expecting a quick reply.
Thanks

hi
i have made few pairs like that in past unfortunately i did,nt used to take images of the gear back in those days.
the main issue i saw in that was the velcro catch up with the laces.

yes its ramdhan ,we are fasting 16 hours a day from 3.14 am to 7 13 pm
its a good feeling and a nice spiritual experience in this materialistic stream of life plus we get to trim down some fats gained all over the year.
thank you

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember Jaime saying that was the original idea. Wouldn't have been able to happen anyway. My old training partner requested it after I pitched him the idea after Jaime and Muhammad said it couldn't be done due to technical difficulties or something.

thank you , i am glad you remember the whole scenario.

Yeah. The original idea was to have it stretch around the eye slits but Muhammad did say the compound curves of the headgear made it impossible. I think twins makes some with the tattoo on both sides.

hi Jaime ,
thank you for your understanding and liking my work , i appreciate your good nature to highlight the fact that you like the gear i made for you and understand that the idea of this kind of logo was not possible (maybe in future i get some way to do the logo this way that i dont know yet ) and you want to be a return customer.

i thank all the positive energy people and friends shower me with , and for their kindness and support.
i am not a perfect person but i always try and strive to improve upon my work and services i offer to my customers.
thanks to all

I'm m still chomping at the. It to get. Y gloves and hit some people with them!!

hi
i have made few pairs like that in past unfortunately i did,nt used to take images of the gear back in those days.
the main issue i saw in that was the velcro catch up with the laces.

yes its ramdhan ,we are fasting 16 hours a day from 3.14 am to 7 13 pm
its a good feeling and a nice spiritual experience in this materialistic stream of life plus we get to trim down some fats gained all over the year.
thank you

Ramadan mubarak

I'm m still chomping at the. It to get. Y gloves and hit some people with them!!

your gloves are on your way!!! will be there most probably by mid of this week.

IMG_7681_zps9tzdi7rv.jpg

IMG_7688_zpsjep0hlq9.jpg

IMG_7690_zpskspk3src.jpg

IMG_7693_zpsnhtosyii.jpg

Back