** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Awesome. What did you do to them?

thank you , its always interesting task for me to rip open different products , see whats inside , make its pattrens and then remake them with my modifications

like in this pair i improved wrist support , then what i did is to change the sequence of layers of padding and add another layer of padding for some bad-ass protection , tried to make its striking surface a bit flatter.
then i put very stiff eva in the cuff ,yet did,nt paste it on the inside so it gives you more freedom to fit according to your wrist.
many tweaks were odne on this item
i am working on hayabooooosa tokshu in real leather now......maybe in few months.......i have been puting it on my top priority list for about last 8 months but unfortunatly not getting enough time to execute it ,though i have developed its pattrens

20150501_201002_zpsg5ctrwuz.jpg

How do you think it worked out? Is that a type of glove you'd be comfortable to sell?

here are some gloves made for Matt form USA
happy independence day to USA.

IMG_7999_zpsobqbjmka.jpg

IMG_8006_zps52au80uq.jpg

IMG_8000_zps2jla2eks.jpg

thanks

Darn you blew my cover! Hahaha just kidding. The Mock1/Mach1 came out beautiful. Excited to receive them today. That welted seam though!!!

How do you think it worked out? Is that a type of glove you'd be comfortable to sell?

this reverse engendering has been done for a bulk order , the bulk order gloves will be made exactly same as the twins gloves...so yes these will be made and sold as twins style gloves with same padding and functionality as twins

now the changes i have introduced are for my own fun to see how and how much we can introduce the improvement into this design and if in future someone wants this style of glove with their demands introduced into it ,how would i do that.

so for the bulk order i will stick to original style/function/padding of the gloves and what i have learnt from this experience will be kept for future as option that i might offer to custom gloves customers.
and even then its not final ,there is no virtually no limit how you change or improve something.

thanks

Darn you blew my cover! Hahaha just kidding. The Mock1/Mach1 came out beautiful. Excited to receive them today. That welted seam though!!!

thanks mate , they will be delivered today , i am very hopeful.
thanks

tomorrow i will introduce another type of mitt , made for Sean from Uk.
hopefully you guys will like it
thanks

hi folks
here are some fredie,s wining inspired mitts
made for Sean from uk
hope you guys like it
IMG_8074_zps0oq4jsxo.jpg

IMG_8078_zpse9lio64p.jpg

IMG_8072_zpsmbqgt1hp.jpg

thanks

Cannot wait for you to reconstruct a Tokushu!!!! With all the color options you offer.....holy crap!!! Those will be some damn good looking gloves!!!

now here is a very very different color combo gloves , with lots of unique leathers used in this

and one more thing folks these croc/snake exotic leathers are not printed textures but they are actual scales that you can feel with your hand....but in future i will also introduce those printed textures since they seem to be in demand.

hope you guys will enjoy this

IMG_7884_zpszetufeso.jpg

IMG_7885_zpsvg9wlroz.jpg

IMG_7884_zpszetufeso.jpg

and these are wining inspired gloves with beefed up wrist support and EVA palm side padding

P.S
the cuff below the Velcro is made of real patent white leather as per demand of the valued customer.

Back