** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

To say that I'm pumped would be a massive understatement. I can't wait!!!

Thanks, I'm really stoked to get these. Mohammed is a true artist, I had an idea of what I wanted and told him but we agreed for him to sort of take my idea and use his artistic sense to get it done.

I have to say it's better than it would have been if I had done the entire design, I was thinking about split color thumbs, split color palms....all that would have really cluttered up the idea.

These are almost as if Mohammed got inside my mind and scanned my brain to make exactly what I would like.

I can't wait to use these and make a long review of them.

They are easily one of the best designs yet! I even msged muhammad on fb to congrats him on a job well done. Props to tou as well adam! Youll have to do a review soon

Thanks, I'm really stoked to get these. Mohammed is a true artist, I had an idea of what I wanted and told him but we agreed for him to sort of take my idea and use his artistic sense to get it done.

I have to say it's better than it would have been if I had done the entire design, I was thinking about split color thumbs, split color palms....all that would have really cluttered up the idea.

These are almost as if Mohammed got inside my mind and scanned my brain to make exactly what I would like.

I can't wait to use these and make a long review of them.

thank you very much iron , i was little afraid while making these gloves since you are very critical of quality of gear , i have read your posts and have seen that you are very keenly observing the little details of the gear and the technical aspects of their performance...so i tired and put my best efforts into your gear.
i juggled around different ideas in my mind according to your given guidelines of how you imagine your gloves to be and i came up with this idea that i thought would look best in my imagination and i hoped you would like too...but i am very humbly honored and thankful to all the folks who have given their attention to my work and liked it more then my expectations.
thanks to all

They are easily one of the best designs yet! I even msged muhammad on fb to congrats him on a job well done. Props to tou as well adam! Youll have to do a review soon

thak you very much isaac , i am really blessed to have people who like and support my work like yourself.
thanks a lot

@Deathstriker

did you get some custom pads? if so can get have a review and pics?

You can count me in for the headgear. How many more orders you need?

I am still working on a nice design for the gloves, can't find the time right now but will get back to you as soon as possible.

My gym wants to buy some new gloves, I told the owner about you and he will look in to it. Hope to get back to you soon with an order.

I too am interested in the facesavers.

Back