Top 5 UFC fighters with the most and least aura (active fighters only)

I'd say Khamat Chimaev, there something special about him. All his fights are entertaining and worth watching. Plus he's a complete well rounded fighter.

Poatan on the least and Garry on the most lol

1626461329.jpg

Conor has lost all 'aura'. He might be the most popular fighter, but he has become a sad farce of the industry. A pathetic, intoxicated little man who barks loud but never fights, let alone wins.

Khamzat is intimidating. Islam appears at the most dominant. I think Shavkat has a scary aura coming together.

Jones of course, but he is at the tail end of his career, and obviously way past his prime.

Gen-Z aura thread lol

1. Conor
2. Jon Jones
3. Francis
4. Khamzat
5. Poatan

i dont really think poatan has this aura people are talking about
dude fought a split decision against jan who lots of fans think
that the fight was very close

if he starts fighting a fighter even with an average wrestling like jan
people would see how vulnerable he is again

Says active fights. Picks McGregor as most. Lol.

Also, all Dagi fighters? What does aura mean to you? No doubt a lot of those top fighters have a strong aura as fightere

Aura means Aura of invincibility and the only people who really had that were prime
Fedor, Anderson, Jones, and Khabib.

None of the ufc fighters on the roster right now really have an aura of invincibility, Jones certainly not at HW running from Tom

Conor? He has the aura of someone who I think will lose 9/10 fights at this point
I think op means the stupid aura that is a meme, it's like a new trend om social media.

Not the serious aura of the legends you just mentioned or that MMA fans know.

UFC fighters with the most aura, the most presence....

Top 5 most aura:
5) Ian Garry
4) Jon Jones
3) Max Holloway
2) Khamzat
1) Conor McGregor

Top 5 least aura:
5) All Dagstani fighters who don't speak English
4) Curtis Blaydes
3) Alex Peri
2) Leon Edwards
1) Sugar Sean