Top 3 UFC champ vs Bellator champ fights you wanna see

Nunes vs Budd. So Nunes can have knock out wins over Bellashits top two female featherweights<JonesLaugh>

Nunes already knocked Budd the fuck out...in like 7 seconds....and that was when Nunes was very green. Now, Amanda would destroy Budd by a means of her choosing. (Still might be fun to watch).

Jarl

yeah a real lay and pray artist......lays them down then says a prayer!

SorrowfulCourteousKingsnake-size_restricted.gif
Wow you found his 1 ko win out of what 9 odd UFC fights. Atta boy. How'd nigh on every other one end? Overwhelming percentage of his UFC fight's have ended in decisions. Genuinely curious if that's the only guy in the UFC he's actually dropped with punches.

TS, you realize Jones and Bader fought already right. Didn’t seem worthy of a rematch imo.

as for best fight it’s very easily Adesanya Lovato Jr

She already ko'd budd

Nunes already knocked Budd the fuck out...in like 7 seconds....and that was when Nunes was very green. Now, Amanda would destroy Budd by a means of her choosing. (Still might be fun to watch).

Jarl
Yeah, I never knew that they fought. Before wmma coming to the UFC.... the only names of wmma fighters I knew was Carano, Cyborg, Coenen, Tate and Rousey.

Wow you found his 1 ko win out of what 9 odd UFC fights. Atta boy. How'd nigh on every other one end? Overwhelming percentage of his UFC fight's have ended in decisions. Genuinely curious if that's the only guy in the UFC he's actually dropped with punches.
  • Leon Edwards has never been KO'd.
  • Warlley Alves has only been KO'd once but that was after facing Usman.
  • Sean Strickland has only been KO'd once but that was after facing Usman.
  • Sergio Moraes was only KO'd once before facing Usman, by Brett Cooper in his 6th pro fight.
  • Alexander Yakovlev has only been KO'd once, in his MMA debut against Alexander Shlemenko.
  • Demian Maia has only been KO'd once, and that was 10 years ago against Nate Marquardt.
  • Tyron Woodley has only been KO'd once, and that was also to Nate Marquardt back in 2012.
So that just leaves Emil Meek and Rafael Dos Anjos who had both been KO'd twice before facing Usman, albeit to very different levels of competition. That's his entire UFC career since he submitted Hayder Hassan in the TUF Finale.

Connor vs Diaz 3 outsells all of those dream fights

• Leon Edwards has never been KO'd.
  • Warlley Alves has only been KO'd once but that was after facing Usman.
  • Sean Strickland has only been KO'd once but that was after facing Usman.
  • Sergio Moraes was only KO'd once before facing Usman, by Brett Cooper in his 6th pro fight.
  • Alexander Yakovlev has only been KO'd once, in his MMA debut against Alexander Shlemenko.
  • Demian Maia has only been KO'd once, and that was 10 years ago against Nate Marquardt.
  • Tyron Woodley has only been KO'd once, and that was also to Nate Marquardt back in 2012.
So that just leaves Emil Meek and Rafael Dos Anjos who had both been KO'd twice before facing Usman, albeit to very different levels of competition. That's his entire UFC career since he submitted Hayder Hassan in the TUF Finale.
Rather long way of saying Usman has ko'd exactly one person in his entire UFC run. Colby who isn't exactly known for his heavy hands seemingly did more damage to Maia than Usman did. Notice you also didn't point out another instance where's he's dropped someone with strikes. Again as per my previous post genuinely curious if he actually has. No one in the right mind is suggesting Usman isn't a high level wrestler and a tough out for anyone at WW but quit pretending he's an elite striker with deadly boxing, it's a blatantly false claim bordering on laughable.

Last edited:
Rather long way of saying Usman has ko'd exactly one person in his entire UFC run. Notice you also didn't point out another instance where's he's dropped someone with strikes. Again genuinely curious if he actually has.
I didn't leave it out on purpose, it took me awhile to check through each fighter's record, and strangely Yakovlev's loss isn't on his wiki page even though it says he has 1 loss by KO, had to find it on tapology then verify it was correct.

and we're not debating how many finishes he has, I can see his record same as you. I'm saying that criticizing him for not finishing fighters that rarely get finished is harsh given that he's dominated all of them. A lot of WMMA fights put me to sleep but not Usman fights, he's a beast.

He knocked down Maia and Strickland though I concede I don't remember either. ESPN stats has it listed.

https://www.espn.com/mma/fighter/stats/_/id/3088812/kamaru-usman

LOL Khabib is way too big for Pitbull. Thats a massacre

look at how much problems Pitbull had with Straus
Chandler smashes Khabib, Pitbull does it faster. Don't believe in the UFC fairytale

There are more interesting non-championship regular crossover fights than championship matches.
Lima vs Mas
Borics vs Yair
Sergei vs Hunt
Minakov vs Miocic
Pitbull vs Aldo

MVP vs PMP
Paul Daley vs Matt Brown
Rampage vs Lewis

<{JustBleed}>

Cejudo vs Horiguchi
Bader vs Francis ngannou
Max vs pitt
The disrespect you guys have for max is laughable.

Chandler smashes Khabib, Pitbull does it faster. Don't believe in the UFC fairytale

No he doesnt lol. U prolly thought Will Brooks was gonna make noise in UFCs LW division too right

1. Marty Usman vs Douglas Lima (I favor Lima)

2. Max Holloway vs Patricio Pitbull (I favor Pitbull)

3. Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader (I favor Jones)

Do you agree?
Please include not just Bellator, but also KSW.

Back