Top 3 UFC champ vs Bellator champ fights you wanna see

1. Marty Usman vs Douglas Lima (I favor Lima)

2. Max Holloway vs Patricio Pitbull (I favor Pitbull)

3. Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader (I favor Jones)

Do you agree?
I think you picked the most interesting three. Horiguchi vs Cejudo would've been cool, but Guchi took that surprise loss and hurt his knee. So it'll be a while before that's an interesting fight again.

Pitbull vs Max would be such a fun match up of styles. I'd love to see that one.

tenor.gif

Marty from Nebraska is funny but Marty Usman really isn't.

What's that got to do with the TS post? Did you even read it?
fuckyou.gif

Fe6T1LW.gif

Usman beats Lima via hugging him for 25 mins. but Usman does that to everyone. I think Lima beats everyone else in the WW division.
Pitbull and Max its a toss up but outside of Pitbull there are two future champs of the in Bellators FW division, McKee and Borics those 2 would have interesting match ups with the UFC FWs.
Word. Borics and McKee would both do damage in the UFCs 45 division.

No one beats current Lima “easy”

Based on him beating faded Rory?

He's had issues with wrestlers his entire career. Usman is bigger and stronger than any one than he's ever fought, and has the cardio to push the pace for five rounds.

I'd pick Colby over him too until I actually see him win these fights.

I know they are a weight class apart and MVP does not have a belt but MVP vs Adesanya at 180lb catch weight or even 185lb would be great.

Do you agree?
Khabib vs Pitbull
holloways vs Pitbull
usman vs Lima
Not Jones vs Bader wouldn't be competitive again. Bader isn't good enough.

yeah a real lay and pray artist......lays them down then says a prayer!

SorrowfulCourteousKingsnake-size_restricted.gif
Yes, cherry pick the one fight he win by KO, but
what about his last 10? All wins, 9 via decision zzzzzz
Dont even pretend like Usman is an entertaining fighter, he is dominant without a doubt, but damn he is boring.

There are more interesting non-championship regular crossover fights than championship matches.
Lima vs Mas
Borics vs Yair
Sergei vs Hunt
Minakov vs Miocic
Pitbull vs Aldo

I know they are a weight class apart and MVP does not have a belt but MVP vs Adesanya at 180lb catch weight or even 185lb would be great.

MVP only looks impressive when he fights complete cans. He danced around Daley, got sparked by Lima and how he's back to fighting guys who are 3-1. Adesanya would embarrass him.

MVP only looks impressive when he fights complete cans. He danced around Daley, got sparked by Lima and how he's back to fighting guys who are 3-1. Adesanya would embarrass him.
I'm all against calling professional fighters cans, but technically, you're right.
MVP only has shown to thrive against weak competition.

Do you agree?
Great fun thread. I kinda agree with your predictions. I wish Lima was in the UFC. I still think Holloway is the best FW in the world but COULD lose to Freire

yeah a real lay and pray artist......lays them down then says a prayer!

SorrowfulCourteousKingsnake-size_restricted.gif
You choose a gif of Marty Usman finishing a jiu jitsu guy that James Krause just finished, to prove a point?{<jordan}

Big Pitbull fan but he's a natural 35'er (which makes his accomplishments even more impressive). He'd be giving up atleast 25lbs against Khabib
lol "natural 35 "while he said he barely make 145 ...

Don't care of opinions of people who didnt watch bmma fights just " sheep- ly" people who just get results . Gegard should ve left London with title around waist and just flat out handled lyoto for 15 minutes . My only knock is the number of times Mousasi could of just put cheata out and didnt... was just too passive.

Anyway BMMA has Lima and Mousasi who could beat any of UFC champs.

Me likes.
Adesanya would own.

Yes, cherry pick the one fight he win by KO, but
what about his last 10? All wins, 9 via decision zzzzzz
Dont even pretend like Usman is an entertaining fighter, he is dominant without a doubt, but damn he is boring.
There's a difference between gnp and lay and pray. Kamaru grounds and pounds his opponents. Colby lays and prays. Huge difference.

Adesanya would own.
I , respectively, disagree.

I could only wish( cause I know it ain't happening) that mma community could pay for 2 enormous cross promotion fights in the form of ww/ mw-. Usman / Colby winner would be a healthy/ mild favorite over Lima. I'll say line would open up in the -220 neighborhood:
UFC 170 Champ -220
D.Lima +180

Adesanya -165
Mousasi +145

I'll take both dogs and more confident with Gegard as long as fight takes place sooner than later.

Fight would be interesting on feet but if Gegard was able to secure takedown , hed make a mess of Israel's face ( like he does to most).

Israel, as I've been stating, has that special knack with getting noticeably better with each fight. I'm trying to call it down the line.

Back