Top 3 UFC champ vs Bellator champ fights you wanna see

Devine Cole vs Brock is the one I would like to have seen.

I , respectively, disagree.

I could only wish( cause I know it ain't happening) that mma community could pay for 2 enormous cross promotion fights in the form of ww/ mw-. Usman / Colby winner would be a healthy/ mild favorite over Lima. I'll say line would open up in the -220 neighborhood:
UFC 170 Champ -220
D.Lima +180

Adesanya -165
Mousasi +145

I'll take both dogs and more confident with Gegard as long as fight takes place sooner than later.

Fight would be interesting on feet but if Gegard was able to secure takedown , hed make a mess of Israel's face ( like he does to most).

Israel, as I've been stating, has that special knack with getting noticeably better with each fight. I'm trying to call it down the line.
Gegard has unique ability to disappoint me when it matters most. Sure machida is good and that's a decent win, but 2014 machida tooled him, Jacare destroyed him, hall humiliated him too. He loses fight he has no business losing then he breaks his hand tapping his own ass for beating non-elite fighters like shlemenko. He's good, has a well rounded skillset but why does he always get tooled when he Fights elite fighters? In theory he should match up well with Israel. In practice tho... <6>i think he gets decisioned. You made good points tho. If he can get on top of israel it's curtains. But the chances s of that happen?

That is what they said about Askren, Lombard and Brooks.
That’s also what they said about Alvarez, Cormier, Woodley, Bendo, Pettis, Rockhold, etc.

All former UFC champs that came from an “inferior organization”

Stipe Vs Bader - I think Stipe wins pretty comfortably, Bader hasn't fought anyone at HW approaching the level of Stipe.

Jones Vs Bader - Routine Jones title defence where Jones does what he wants.

Adesanya Vs Lovato - I don't think Lovato would be able to take Izzy down and Izzy would piece him up on the feet. If Lovato can get top position, then things can of course get interesting.

Usman Vs Lima - Usman wrestlefucks him against the cage and wears him out imo.

Khabib Vs Pitbull - This would be a fucking murder, Khabib would crush the poor guy.

Max Vs Pitbull - I think Max has too much for Pitbull, but Pitbull does have good power and that always gives him a chance, though Max hasn't exactly shown to be chinny.

Cejudo Vs Horiguchi - Would be interesting if Gooch is healthy, I don't see what Gooch brings that Mighty Mouse didn't, though.

Nunes Vs Budd - Nunes via murder.

Valentina Vs McFarlane - Shevchenko wins easily, though I think McFarlane matches up well with the rest of the 125 division.

That’s also what they said about Alvarez, Cormier, Woodley, Bendo, Pettis, Rockhold, etc.

Just about every UFC champ has come from another organisation. That's just how it works, the best guys filter into the UFC eventually and we see which one is the best.

WEC and Strikeforce were not inferior organizations. Bellator is.

Eddie is an exception and is an experienced veteran.

Gegard has unique ability to disappoint me when it matters most. Sure machida is good and that's a decent win, but 2014 machida tooled him, Jacare destroyed him, hall humiliated him too. He loses fight he has no business losing then he breaks his hand tapping his own ass for beating non-elite fighters like shlemenko. He's good, has a well rounded skillset but why does he always get tooled when he Fights elite fighters? In theory he should match up well with Israel. In practice tho... <6>i think he gets decisioned. You made good points tho. If he can get on top of israel it's curtains. But the chances s of that happen?
I stopped at " machida tooled him" ,jacare " destroyed him" ??????what in the world? and saved the best for last -"hall humiated him". Did u watch fights ? I get it - you're a typical sheep of the sherdog world and u get exposed.......badly. I can excoriate u on your mma acumen or I can just chalk up to basic ignorance ( I dont know u or am I familiar with u so I wont level u). Machida was outsruck in first fight to the tune of 66-35. He won fight on significant strikes and winning 5th round. They both took home 50k for fight of night and macheata took a grease bath before fight.
Do you know what the term " destroyed" means?. If u think pre USADA hulking and frustrated jacare " destroyed " mousasi - you need glasses. Did the hulking and pre usada jacare implement his game plan and " controlled" Gegard for most of 15 minutes before moose finally succumbed to guillotine? Yes - after jacare kept on looking to cornermen out of frustration and finally his weight was too much.
"Destroy " - u got problems, brah ( go watch fight for Christs sake).
Mousasi humiliated Hall over 2 fights u bag of dicks ( lol- sorry.... u had it coming). Gegard 10-8 ed Hall in 1st round- those unfortunate 14 seconds happened to start 2nd and Hall still couldnt put him out as he caught him dead on button twice but followed him down and settled for tko.

Mousasi went backwards after getting inside top 4 .....just to shut everyone up and took Northen Ireland fight on short notice......knowing outcome would be quick and brutal- AND LOL, IT WAS.

Again, you got the humiliate part right.....wrong fighter.

I'm glad to lay down the rain for what it is/was cause there are actual imbeciles that listen to imbeciles like u and repeat what they see.

You're bad for MY sport. I'll give u a pass cause not familiar with u and maybe you're having a lapse in what actually took place.

Pitbull vs Khabib
Michael Chandler vs Khabib
MVP vs Israel

I know not all are champs, but they are the ones Id watch the most.

bellator fighters are cans.

they would all get wrecked by the ufc champs.

Cejudo vs The Gooch

I know the Gooch just went through that upset but thats an exciting fight. Kyoji seems to have picked up on his tdd and his stand up is always dangerous. I like both their styles and believe it makes for a good back and forth fight.

Lima would be fun. I don't favor Pitbull over Max. Max is starting to seem like hes gonna have a very long title run.

Horiguci vs Cejudo of course but gooch is out for 10 months due to a ACL tear.

You choose a gif of Marty Usman finishing a jiu jitsu guy that James Krause just finished, to prove a point?{<jordan}
Laugh if you want but it still highlights that Usman can get finishes with his standup, and isn't he just a lay and prayer like Moraes is a BJJ guy? oh I guess that doesn't fit your narrative anymore so you move the goalposts again. *yawn*

Yes, cherry pick the one fight he win by KO, but
what about his last 10? All wins, 9 via decision zzzzzz
Dont even pretend like Usman is an entertaining fighter, he is dominant without a doubt, but damn he is boring.
I don't agree that most of those performances were boring. I watch MMA to see fights with many different skillsets, if all I wanted to see was striking I'd watch kickboxing or boxing (which I do, boxing is a much more refined sport but also arguably more boring, like Canelo Kovalev for example) but Usman sets a brutal pace and can keep it up over 5 rounds, he's a beast.

oh that old chestnut again

No one ever said the worst fighters in the UFC were better than the best fighters in Strikeforce or Bellator, but overall the UFC had more top fighters than both orgs combined and still do. You're creating an argument out of generalised statements, weak as fuck.

1. Marty Usman vs Douglas Lima (I favor Lima)

2. Max Holloway vs Patricio Pitbull (I favor Pitbull)

3. Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader (I favor Jones)

Do you agree?
Those are definitely the most interesting fights but i think max beats patricio. lima vs usman is a tough call but i also favor usman i think.

Back