Top 3 UFC champ vs Bellator champ fights you wanna see

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Marty Usman vs Douglas Lima (I favor Lima)

2. Max Holloway vs Patricio Pitbull (I favor Pitbull)

3. Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader (I favor Jones)

Do you agree?

Lovato vs Adesanya for sure.
Pitbull vs Khabib/Holloway

Usman beats Lima easy. Bad style matchup.
The others are not really interesting.

Lovato vs Adesanya for sure.
Pitbull vs Khabib/Holloway

Usman beats Lima easy. Bad style matchup.
The others are not really interesting.
No one beats current Lima “easy”

Bader/Stipe just so Coker can STFU.

Great fight but I’m more intrigued by Pitbull vs Max. Would be a great stand up war
Me thinks Bellator takes that one. Max doesn't have a lot of reach and Pitbull hits alot harder than Poirier, with better ground game.

Don't care of opinions of people who didnt watch bmma fights just " sheep- ly" people who just get results . Gegard should ve left London with title around waist and just flat out handled lyoto for 15 minutes . My only knock is the number of times Mousasi could of just put cheata out and didnt... was just too passive.

Anyway BMMA has Lima and Mousasi who could beat any of UFC champs.

Me likes.

I love all of those fights. I'd prefer Bader vs Miocic because I don't like Bader for some reason.

Nunes vs Budd. So Nunes can have knock out wins over Bellashits top two female featherweights<JonesLaugh>

Usman via boring decision (per usual)
Holloway vs Pitbull is 50/50
And i would much rather watch Bader vs Miocic or Bader vs DC. Jon Jones is on a whole different level than everyone else.

Pico vs Ortega
<JonesLaugh>

Usman beats Lima via hugging him for 25 mins. but Usman does that to everyone. I think Lima beats everyone else in the WW division.
Pitbull and Max its a toss up but outside of Pitbull there are two future champs of the in Bellators FW division, McKee and Borics those 2 would have interesting match ups with the UFC FWs.

Marty from Nebraska is funny but Marty Usman really isn't.

Usman beats Lima via hugging him for 25 mins. but Usman does that to everyone. I think Lima beats everyone else in the WW division.
Pitbull and Max its a toss up but outside of Pitbull there are two future champs of the in Bellators FW division, McKee and Borics those 2 would have interesting match ups with the UFC FWs.
yeah a real lay and pray artist......lays them down then says a prayer!

SorrowfulCourteousKingsnake-size_restricted.gif

Pico will never be a Bellator champion

<JonesDXSuckIt>
And Ortega won't be a UFC champion. They were hyped up prospects who got exposed. Need me to explain any more jokes?

And Ortega won't be a UFC champion. They were hyped up prospects who got exposed. Need me to explain any more jokes?
Oh it's a joke when you don't read the thread titles properly. I get it now, haha!

tenor.gif

Miocic vs. Bader

Usman vs. Lima

Holloway vs. Pitbull

Cejudo vs. Horiguchi

Back