Top 10 Most Popular Sports in The World In 2014

What about some form of Wrestling?

And is field hockey really that huge? Why don't they let them use a longer hockey stick instead of those clubs? That way they don't have to bend over so much, and can actually do some real stick handling.

To watch the chicks bend over I'm assuming.

No Rugby WTF as soon every Olympic country will have Rugby 7's and NFL is only big as it's played in a massive country with a massive population yet only has 32 teams in the NFL, the likes of Britain, Ireland and Australia piss all over U.S.A. for for Football (various codes not just Soccer)crowds per square mile...it's like no other country has there own form of music it's just the U.S.A. with there MTV Rock and Rap bollocks.

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone would waste their time to see what the rest of the world cares about.

India should not be counted. bunch of tragic athletes in that country. don't get how basketball isn't higher.

Lol, I stopped counting when I saw at least 5 pseudo sports. Invalid list/shit opinions.

lmfao

India is a pretty can country when it comes to athletics.

Who's the greatest athlete in Indian history, and what sport did he play?

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

lmfao

India is a pretty can country when it comes to athletics.

Who's the greatest athlete in Indian history, and what sport did he play?

Probably Sachin Tendulkar and he played Cricket. He recently retired actually though is thought of as one of the best (probably the best tbh) to play the game. The 'Little Master' I think they call him as he was only about 5'5.

and lolz at the Murican butthurt. As per usual upon legitimate defeat they resort to excuse making.

Indian chicks are always hit and miss.

Hot, or neanderthal features.

No average ones.

Lol, people around the world watch some shitty 'sports'.

Probably Sachin Tendulkar and he played Cricket. He recently retired actually though is thought of as one of the best (probably the best tbh) to play the game. The 'Little Master' I think they call him as he was only about 5'5.

and lolz at the Murican butthurt. As per usual upon legitimate defeat they resort to excuse making.

You sound like an H-level athlete.

Back