Took GNC to court

Absolutely. GNC mark up is absurd.

Yep. It's absolutely insane. I get that some retailers will try to pull the wool over your eyes and hit you with a couple bucks extra here and there but they blatantly have 15-20 dollar mark ups on shit and people still gobble it up. Amazes me.

Sorry, did you say you signed a doc saying you wouldn't contact the judge?

Last time I went to GNC the guy behind the counter called me Boss 7 times in the matter of 2 minutes.

It was strange.

Captain save a ho over here

cant believe the markup those guys have

Some goons are going to show up at your house now. Enjoy.

So you got 9 months of part time
Minimum wage???

How much does that come out to?

I can't knock their hustle my markup is even worse.

On a side note I pass by one of these regularly and go in just to flirt with the big booty girl who works there. Is that your slampiece?

I looked up your recommendation for Growth Factor 9 but the reviews were horrible. Is there a legal test booster or HGH that actually works? or is it all just a scam?

I dunno really. I know I felt a difference when taking a few of the test boosters. Some did nothing i could quantify with just going off how i felt. Some absolutely did work, or at least i thought the did.

Good for you TS.

I remember you made a thread a while back.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f48/ask-gnc-store-manager-anything-2850101/

I looked up your recommendation for Growth Factor 9 but the reviews were horrible. Is there a legal test booster or HGH that actually works? or is it all just a scam?

it's all a scam. If it was truly effective, it would be illegal. Most contain ingredients like tribulus or some weird plant as their primary ingredient. Some may effect the libido, but have absolutely no proven effect on testosterone secretion. You end up paying for expensive boner pills.

Do you, take this woman, to be your lawfully wedded slampiece? Yea brah.

Sorry, did you say you signed a doc saying you wouldn't contact the judge?

I believe he did. Probably also had some fine print claiming his soul.

They find enough uninformed people to buy their shit overpriced. Not to mention if a casual person just getting into lifting goes into a GNC they buy into the hype of the dirty salesmen behind the counter. It's sad really

I rarely buy supps from stores, but if I do I prefer vitamin shoppe. Better prices and they don't hover over you.

You are just going to totally ignore the first tuesday of every month??????
:eek:

Never heard em called slampiece that sounds like something a kid would say but whatever glad you won.

I've said this before.

GNC is an example of the worst face of capitalism.
Costco is an example of the best.

Horrible GNC stories: I went there my first couple months getting protein powder. Had the card, and would just get Gold Standard. I mention to the talkative checkout guy who kept trying to get me to buy all sort of shit even though I said I really only use whey. I said their cookies and cream flavor is good in milk, but tastes like shit in just water

He goes on and on on how I shouldn't have milk after a workout, and should only ever have the whey in water. because milk is a slow protein and it hogs the same receptors for the fast proteins from whey that are needed to recover.

I've said this before.

GNC is an example of the worst face of capitalism.
Costco is an example of the best.

I would say bikini baristas are the crown jewel of what is good about capitalism and what is best in life.

bikini-barista-shared-picture-france-1333014254.jpg

Back