Took GNC to court

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And won.
My slampiece was terminated unfairly in january. She filed for unemployment, and was denied. She is a smart cookie though, and she kept filing every week after asking for a hearing in like march. We did the thing yesterday, and the judge was merciful and just. Also, the lawyer from GNC was a grade A **** and attempted to belittle my woman repeateadly. She kept kool and ignored it, but raged after, I fetl bad for her, but we went over it ahead of time, and I prepared her for the likelyhood that GNCs corporate goon would do jsut this. I cannot describe how poorly that place is run as far as upper management and home office go. I was a manager for a year, and also got shit canned for no reason, and collected my unemployment for a while. Anyway, got hella paid for her salary for 9 months in arrears today. Just wanted to share my story of triumph and justice. It is so nice when someone actaully listens and makes a good call, even though I have no way to thanking the judge, as we all had to sign shit saying we will never contact them after, I hope that dude get steak and a BJ when he gets home tonight, dude is a straight G.

top-gun-high-five-580-100538112-orig.gif

How are they even in business?

They find enough uninformed people to buy their shit overpriced. Not to mention if a casual person just getting into lifting goes into a GNC they buy into the hype of the dirty salesmen behind the counter. It's sad really

I rarely buy supps from stores, but if I do I prefer vitamin shoppe. Better prices and they don't hover over you.

Never heard the term slampiece. Wouldn't that imply a really casual relationship?

But anyways, glad she won.

Right on, fight the power, brotha.

Holy!!

Just checked them out, way overpriced. You must be a fool to buy that crap at their prices

Guess someone who trains 'ufc' is probably foolish enough to buy that crap

Fish oil and quest bars. No joke they made over 20 million $ a month PROFIT from quest bar sales. And their brand name stuff, the GNC in house items, like fish oil and vitamins, its gotta be like 90% margin. The busiest store in my region would clear 40G a week in sales. and that was probably an average store for company, and there are over 7500 stores worldwide.

Back