Too much being made of Ronda being "exposed"

Again, this isn't just boxing with added takedowns, one small kick would throw Floyd right off his game, he'd literally be clueless as to what to do. You can keep telling me to train all you want, you not understanding the basic concept of feinting a kick to set up the takedown tells me all I need to know, you're a keyboard warrior who never trained a day in your life.

This is like trying to debate a bible basher, they just keep repeating the same thing over and over and don't try and absorb any new info. Kid, if you actually think a 115 pound woman could throw a kick that would let her get in on Floyd and even if she did, that she could throw him, I have a bridge to sell you. Answer me this, are you one of those white knights who believe Ronda could beat Cain?

Because it's completely unethical and would cause an absolute shit storm, it's so pathetic watching you get so salty watching me school you. I'm not saying they could do it against their male counterparts, but to an untrained midget like Floyd? Sure they could.

A high school boy with 5 weeks boxing training would beat Ronda let alone Floyd.

Your gimmick is stale.

50c.jpg FiY11r.jpg

You sir, are on drugs.

I'm now leaving this thread, cannot bear to see anymore of these claims that tiny women would throw Floyd around like he'd be clueless and just standing still. One punch, literally one punch, and these women would be seeing stars. The accuracy and the speed of this man alone would absolutely render them helpless.

Wake up man, come on.

This man has to get beat up by his wife or something, there is no way anyone can be a watcher of this sport and seriously believe any of what he says. Even 16 year old boys with like a few months training can defend female judo black belt throws.

This is like trying to debate a bible basher, they just keep repeating the same thing over and over and don't try and absorb any new info. Kid, if you actually think a 115 pound woman could throw a kick that would let her get in on Floyd and even if she did, that she could throw him, I have a bridge to sell you. Answer me this, are you one of those white knights who believe Ronda could beat Cain?
LOL, all these salty replies, if all he needs is striking then he'd dominate the males too, striking in MMA is fucking dog shit and so is the athleticism.

LOL, all these salty replies, if all he needs is striking then he'd dominate the males too, striking in MMA is fucking dog shit and so is the athleticism.

Boxing focused fighters now hold belts in lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight, if you think a better athlete like Mayweather couldn't have learned enough to be a champ you really really really need help with your analyst skills.

Also, stop pretending anyone said he'd do well in mma, you made the claim he would be put down by straw weight women.

Also, I have some laugh at you using the expression salty on people who are trying to explain basic fight technique and how the real world works, but I suppose that is the critical logic arguing skills our kids now possess.

No those times are over as well, deal with it.
The fight hit the ground against fucking Holly Holm and she escaped, Ronda got taken down by Holly.
Once she's rocked and the girls trained how to deal with her one trick, she's done.

Deal with what?

I don't care who wins. But if the fight does hit the ground than Ronda would be in control and it would panic mode for the opponent. It's just a fact.

Boxing focused fighters now hold belts in lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight, if you think a better athlete like Mayweather couldn't have learned enough to be a champ you really really really need help with your analyst skills.

Also, stop pretending anyone said he'd do well in mma, you made the claim he would be put down by straw weight women.
he would get put down by anybody who has competently trained multiple martial arts, it's like somebody going into a fight with a beautiful katana sword and expecting to come out alive against somebody with a pistol and a cheap knife.

Why does everyone sleep on Amanda's ground game though lol? Ronda has like one move on the ground.

Why is it without fail you reply with cunty nonsense? lol

Nobody is shitting on Amanda. Amanda is very good on the ground but she can't hang with Ronda. Look at the skill level of their opponents and who their opponents fought and how they all did in grappling scenarios. I think it's you who are sleeping on Rousey on the ground. She sucks on the feet vs legitimate strikers for sure but that doesn't negate how good she is and there is no reason to over value someone because they have a black belt.

Not all black belts are equal.

he would get put down by anybody who has competently trained multiple martial arts, it's like somebody going into a fight with a beautiful katana sword and expecting to come out alive against somebody with a pistol and a cheap knife.

?????

Are you actually comparing weapons to a fist fight?

That is like comparing tennis to soccer.

I am now 100% convinced you need mental help because not even a troll puts in this much effort.

Also seriously, for the last time, no he wouldn't. Train wrestling for a year then try and get your 130lb manlet ass to take down some 260lb video game playing nerd and you probably can't. Despite what mommy tells you, size and strength fucking matter in real life, thats why we have weight classes in every combat sport.

Ronda mentally checked out 13 months ago.
This. You could see right away that Ronda lost her confidence. The old Ronda would have fair much better. Probably would have lost anyway to Nunes though. She punches like Cyborg!!

?????

Are you actually comparing weapons to a fist fight?

That is like comparing tennis to soccer.

I am now 100% convinced you need mental help because not even a troll puts in this much effort.

Also seriously, for the last time, no he wouldn't. Train wrestling for a year then try and get your 130lb manlet ass to take down some 260lb video game playing nerd and you probably can't. Despite what mommy tells you, size and strength fucking matter in real life, thats why we have weight classes in every combat sport.
Why are you comparing a 20 or 30lbs size advantage to over 130lbs size advantage? Just another example of your outright lack of intelligence.

Ronda should have stuck to the Andy Kaufman routine and beat up more housewives.

Back