Too much being made of Ronda being "exposed"

Maybe in Ronda's current mental state, but probably not if Ronda wasn't broken. Nunes would win the majority of times sure.
Oh so that's the new excuse?

"Focused Ronda" could have won this fight?

Fuck outta here, wasn't it "Focused Ronda" that got decapitated by "pillow fists Holly"?

Oh so that's the new excuse?

"Focused Ronda" could have won this fight?

Fuck outta here, wasn't it "Focused Ronda" that got decapitated by "pillow fists Holly"?
Any fighter can win any fight if they aren't mentally checked out, pretty much.

You're being overly emotional and extremist while pretending to be rational.

There is a lot of nuclear powered hate out there. People are scratching that itch. It's childish, but the UFC really inflamed things with the long stretch of over the top hype. Pushing this idea that she could beat Mayweather or half of all male bantamweights or under the right circumstances Cain. Claiming that she is a once ever athlete. You are insulting people when you say these kinds of things. So when it falls apart people are going to get their rocks off by rubbing your face in it.

I think Miesha or McMann would beat Floyd, I doubt most of the SW grapplers would except *maybe* Gadelha who's like small BW sized. The strength difference would be too big, I'd expect that Floyd has roughhoused enough being a male to know how to do a rudimentary pseudo-sprawl which would be enough for the likes of PVZ.
You sir, are on drugs.

I'm now leaving this thread, cannot bear to see anymore of these claims that tiny women would throw Floyd around like he'd be clueless and just standing still. One punch, literally one punch, and these women would be seeing stars. The accuracy and the speed of this man alone would absolutely render them helpless.

Wake up man, come on.

You sir, are on drugs.

I'm now leaving this thread, cannot bear to see anymore of these claims that tiny women would throw Floyd around like he'd be clueless and just standing still. One punch, literally one punch, and these women would be seeing stars. The accuracy and the speed of this man alone would absolutely render them helpless.

Wake up man, come on.
Floyd is not much bigger than a female BW, I've heard he walks around at 150 lbs and that's pretty average for a BW.

Any fighter can win any fight if they aren't mentally checked out, pretty much.

You're being overly emotional and extremist while pretending to be rational.
So Ronda didn't win, because she wasn't focused? Is that your belief, yes or no?

Also, don't try and simmer me down as some emotional guy here. You're trying to be the cool, calm and collected White Knight type, so is simply being "objective". Just own it, your fighter was the female Royce Gracie. She had skills that nobody knew how to defend, unfortunately they do now, and the show is over.

Just accept it.

So Ronda didn't win, because she wasn't focused? Is that your belief, yes or no?

Also, don't try and simmer me down as some emotional guy here. You're trying to be the cool, calm and collected White Knight type, so is simply being "objective". Just own it, your fighter was the female Royce Gracie. She had skills that nobody knew how to defend, unfortunately they do now, and the show is over.

Just accept it.
You are clearly really emotional right now, go outside and take a deep breath. lol

Floyd is not much bigger than a female BW, I've heard he walks around at 150 lbs and that's pretty average for a BW.
You think these woman are as fast, have the boxing skill, range management, power, or overall physical prowess to simply walk across a cage, not get punched and double-leg a high-level athlete and finish him from there?

They would get side-stepped, or they won't get cracked?

Have you ever seen Floyd fight before? I don't think you're giving this man enough credit lol.

You think these woman are as fast, have the boxing skill, range management, power, or overall physical prowess to simply walk across a cage, not get punched and double-leg a high-level athlete and finish him from there?

They would get side-stepped, or they won't get cracked?
Not as fast and not as strong (outside maybe a couple specimens being close like McMann who's been said to squat 350), but he'd be more clueless about defending the TDs than they are about range management and everything else you mentioned.

How many times are you going to act generic because you can't explain how Floyd would magically learn all these martial arts skills overnight?

I've explained many times why he doesn't have to, just because you live in a fantasy world where learning martial arts suddenly makes you unbeatable doesn't change that, but because I try and help the mentally handicapped as much as I can, I will spell it out for you for the third time.

He is a professional boxer, that means his strength and footwork will be good enough to attempt to stop a takedown, now this will not be enough to stop a blast double from mendes but against a straw weight female, that is all he needs.

Again, women, even professional fighters, are not strong enough to take down or throw an average male, especially not a trained athlete. If you actually think they can, I beg you to please either train in the sport or maybe try weightlifting if you are getting put down by tiny females.

You are clearly really emotional right now, go outside and take a deep breath. lol
BJ Penn crying gif for you sir.

Seriously man, it's just a forum and I don't know most of you on here, but I cannot stand by and let you guys try and squirm around and act like know it alls. The crow is here, and it's being served whether you like it or not.

Your girl got merked, and 2 Pac's middle finger in my AV is for you sir.

giphy.gif

usp_mma__ufc_207-nunes_vs_rousey_87643460.jpg

The crow is here, and it's being served whether you like it or not.
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/124154991/

You're being silly in your "war" against Ronda fans, I said it was a 50/50 fight a month before the fight. I just shifted in my tone near the fight to support R3, no crow has been eaten here.

I should dig up some overly confident pick you had where you were dead wrong and laugh at you about it though, lol.

If the fight hit the ground the world would be talking about how amazing Ronda is.
No those times are over as well, deal with it.
The fight hit the ground against fucking Holly Holm and she escaped, Ronda got taken down by Holly.
Once she's rocked and the girls trained how to deal with her one trick, she's done.

Yes they are and I'm talking to their leader right now, can you imagine what somebody like Gadelha or McMann would do to Floyd? How is Floyd going to stop a power double when he has never trained a day in his life?
90% of takedown defense is using your athletic prowess and understanding leverage. I'm sure floyd wouldn't act like a fish out of water just because he's a boxer lol

I've explained many times why he doesn't have to, just because you live in a fantasy world where learning martial arts suddenly makes you unbeatable doesn't change that, but because I try and help the mentally handicapped as much as I can, I will spell it out for you for the third time.

He is a professional boxer, that means his strength and footwork will be good enough to attempt to stop a takedown, now this will not be enough to stop a blast double from mendes but against a straw weight female, that is all he needs.

Again, women, even professional fighters, are not strong enough to take down or throw an average male, especially not a trained athlete. If you actually think they can, I beg you to please either train in the sport or maybe try weightlifting if you are getting put down by tiny females.
Again, this isn't just boxing with added takedowns, one small kick would throw Floyd right off his game, he'd literally be clueless as to what to do. You can keep telling me to train all you want, you not understanding the basic concept of feinting a kick to set up the takedown tells me all I need to know, you're a keyboard warrior who never trained a day in your life.

She WAS exposed.

It's truly amazing that she made it 12 fights into her career without fighting a legit striker. Once she did, she got exposed as having very little stand up kills, extremely poor defense and zero head movement. She, her team and the UFC acted like she wasn't herself for the fight and blamed the media. She fights Nunes and gets blown away even worse and showed the same deficiencies.

I personally like WMMA but the real failure for Ronda was her division. It's still in its early days and there just isn't a lot of well rounded and quality fighters but now we are starting to see them. She was the Royce Gracie of WMMA and had style that no one could beat. Those days are over. Even though it doesn't feel that long, her "era" is over. She would have to dedicate years to training and come back against lesser competition to gain experience and I don't see that happening.

Back