Too much being made of Ronda being "exposed"

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Everyone with a functioning brain knew that if Nunes won, it would most likely be in a similar manner to what happened. Even I as a huge Ronda fan (though also a Nunes fan) said yesterday it could very well happen. http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/125543493/ That's just how Nunes fights/wins, nothing unexpected other than maybe Ronda lasting even less time than Tate and McMann, but that kind of variance is still normal in fighting. Plus Nunes was probably more careful against them due to the wrestling threat.

Last edited:
If the fight hit the ground the world would be talking about how amazing Ronda is.

You're right. Too much -- cos she isnt a good enough fighter for us to worry about her being 'exposed'. she's been retired.

She was exposed, she looked like an amateur in there. She was woefully unprepared. This is the same woman Dana and some of her fans thought would beat Floyd Mayweather and her male Bantamweight counterparts.

I will reference this moment, when people tell me that she, or any other 135lb woman's title holder could beat the male in the same weigtht class.
<{cruzshake}><6>

If the fight hit the ground the world would be talking about how amazing Ronda is.
I view it like Conor crushing Alvarez or Rumble crushing Gus, it doesn't mean Alvarez and Gus suck it just means a fight went the way of a destructive standup fighter leading to the obvious result.

She was exposed, she looked like an amateur in there. She was woefully unprepared. This is the same woman Dana and some of her fans thought would beat Floyd Mayweather and her male Bantamweight counterparts.
Why do people keep bringing up Floyd as if it changes anything? Floyd has never grappled a day in his life, he'd get beaten by 115lbs woman in a real fight.

She was exposed, she looked like an amateur in there. She was woefully unprepared.
Well, 13 month layoff also. Hard to be totally prepared for a high level real fight with only training in that long (unless you train at Blackzillians or AKA maybe lol, but I doubt Ronda gets battered in gym wars at her gym).

Amanda punched her in the face. There wasn't much mystery. If you punch another human being in the face it hurts them. There's really nothing to expose.

I'm not a medical doctor but I am definitely wondering if she recovered from the Holm KO. She didn't get hit all that hard by Amanda and was dazed almost immediately

Why do people keep bringing up Floyd as if it changes anything? Floyd has never grappled a day in his life, he'd get beaten by 115lbs woman in a real fight.
Ahh the perpetually stupid are out early this morning

Ahh the perpetually stupid are out early this morning
Yes they are and I'm talking to their leader right now, can you imagine what somebody like Gadelha or McMann would do to Floyd? How is Floyd going to stop a power double when he has never trained a day in his life?

And to think, I almost got banned from the forums in 2013 for posting this

'LMAO. All a fight like this show's is that womens MMA is garbage and they have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way top come before we see any fights that actually look like a comp.

Rous' Judo isnt close to Sexyyama, KP, or any man for that matter. She'd be lucky to land a throw against a 120 lbs man - You just dont see alot of throws in mens because ... well ... they are better fighters, period. Ronda is garbage, but I guess she's deserves a little respect becasue she's 'winning', but IMO a fight like this just show's how far they need to come, not how far they've come. I mean, Tate looks like a CHICK getting thrown around ... and yeah, im aware that she is a chick, but to call yourself a 'pro' and then get tossed around like a child ... well, if she was a man she'd be cut.'

Rhonda Bless, bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nah, Amanda's a BJJ black belt, and she still would've handled her from judo tossing her, and arm barring her. It would be similar to how Holly over powered her. Ronda just isn't fighting non athletic cans anymore.

Oh correction, BJJ black belt with actual athleticism, and explosiveness. Not a BJJ black belt that has the fast twitch muscle fibers of a 12 year old boy like Alexis Davis.

I truly hate the fact that fighters like Alexis Davis are so highly ranked, and made Ronda look so good. Shows how amateur the women's BW division still is. Need to filter out cans like her.

Holly Holm, thankfully, ended Ronda's career. That head kick not only stopped Ronda, but it also stopped the ridiculous hyperbole and hype Zuffa was peddling at the time. I hope we never see someone so childish and mediocre get that kind of push from the UFC again. What an embarrassing time for the UFC. :oops::oops:

Thank You, Holly, for bringing an end to the cringe-worthy Ronda era.

C0_QI2EWQAAvd5M.jpg

She has a promising future career after mma.:)

Nah, Amanda's a BJJ black belt, and she still would've handled her from judo tossing her, and arm barring her. It would be similar to how Holly over powered her. Ronda just isn't fighting non athletic cans anymore.

Oh correction, BJJ black belt with actual athleticism, and explosiveness. Not a BJJ black belt that has the fast twitch muscle fibers of a 12 year old boy like Alexis Davis.

I truly hate the fact that fighters like Alexis Davis are so highly ranked, and made Ronda look so good. Shows how amateur the women's BW division still is. Need to filter out cans like her.

Alexis Davis beat the shit out of Amanda Nunes on the ground. lol

Back