Tony wants to fight in December (Khabib)

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Waited to see if someone else was gonna post this but he's just saying now give me a title shot or bust in December.

There's no doubt what so ever Tony wants this fight and isn't going to not take it, so it's got to happen and going to happen.

Ariel Helwani actually said a very passionate opinion on it too in favour of Tony when Tony asked him "Whats your two cents dude".

I'm sure the catch up video will be up soon but this is good, it has to happen, no other fighters are even in the conversation right now.

Edit: Here it is already.

Last edited:
He's also very highly praising Dustin, saying how he went to another country and gave him it all, mentioned the guillotine.

If you're not watching it now it's a good interview to catch up on.

I'd be very happy if this fight happened in December. Would be a solid year for Khabib in terms of activity even though he spent the first half suspended.

I'd be very happy if this fight happened in December. Would be a solid year for Khabib in terms of activity even though he spent the first half suspended.

Yeah well I've heard Khabib say he would like to fight around December also so it's a given.

Just to add, Ariel got this interview with Tony an hour or so after UFC because Tony's team said pre-record it and do it now and get Tony's reactions straight away.

Very rare they pre-record but they did for this reason.

Who cares, we want GSP Vs Khabib

Am I right ?!?

I hope they host this fight in Dubai and move it from 14 to 28 December. The weather is pleasant in that period of the year in Dubai. They could easily sell out 80.000 arena even with high prices.

3 days from 2020 new year. This could be the biggest fight in UFC history

Who cares, we want GSP Vs Khabib

Am I right ?!?

No, given the choice I'd rather have Tony have the fight, the one who is active constantly in the division.

The GSP would be an absolute yes for me but not over Tony and Khabib first, there's no other conversation really and it's the fight to make.

Watching the interview, he says it was a 'lazy' performance from Khabib..

{<huh}

I hope they host this fight in Dubai and move it from 14 to 28 December

Tony did just say Vegas, not sure whether he just threw that out there as Vegas is the obvious but he did mention that.

Tony did just say Vegas, not sure whether he just threw that out there as Vegas is the obvious but he did mention that.

Vegas is over done. The UFC has never been to Dubai and people are extremely excited for having such a fight in this magnitude

You can just scroll back on the Livestream..

Yeah I was thinking that but the catch up is up already which is pretty impressive, it's literally just finished lol

Vegas is over done. The UFC has never been to Dubai and people are extremely excited for having such a fight in this magnitude

Yeah, I don't mind where it's done to be honest but I think the Dubai one would be a great choice.

Dont care where or when as long as it is next.

Dana is going to fuck this up to get his cabin boy another fight with Khabib.

Just watch.

Tony already looking for an out of this fight just like when he tripped

He knows Khabib aint going back to Vegas after they stole a million dollars from him

I don't think so, he wants the fight, it's clear as day.

I think he just said Vegas cause it's a big venue, it's the capital entertainment place of the world so that's probably why he said it.

I doubt it's that deep the fact he mentioned Vegas :)

"Defend or vacate", "He's got no room to run" - says the hypocrite sack of excrement who was stripped of his belt for failing to defend and ducked Khabib twice in a row at UFC223 and by refusing the Max fight, thus giving up his Nr.1 contender spot. Hope he keeps talking shit, soon he'll be fighting for 50k after Khabib is done with him.

Last edited:
The way Ariel pronounces "Khabib" always makes me clear my throat.

Doubt it will happen in December. That card's already got 2 title fights and I think Khabib's against fighting in Vegas since they fined him $500k.
Hopefully in January or Feb.

Dont care where or when as long as it is next.

Dana is going to fuck this up to get his cabin boy another fight with Khabib.

Just watch.

I agree, it has to be the next fight.

I mean like the GSP thing mentioned above, I'm all for that big time but not before the Tony fight, Tony is fighting for the title and has earned this a long time ago so it has to happened.

GSP isn't an active fighter so that's more like a one off kinda fight outside of all this, it's all part of seeing if Khabib is the GOAT too, which Khabib has even said himself he isn't until he's beat a few more etc..

The GSP thing can happen after, specially if Tony happens to lose then we can go for that I reckon :)

Back