Tony suits the receding hairline

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I mean compared to his weird bald look, it is 10x better. Isn’t even close. He is just a guy like Tony Soprano who suits that. Tony simply has to grow old with his suave receded look and never shave it off again.B1CD5189-DF49-43E1-808F-193734FE5CC2.jpeg

My serious observation on this fight is that i REAAAALLLY want Tony to win but i don’t think he will

Even El Cucuy done dirty by his hairline.
Tony the type of guy to slam Dariush even with a receeding hairline tho.

I've always thought that adult males with gelled hair looked insecure/vain. Doubly so if they're rocking a receding hairline. ANd at the pressers and weigh-ins, Tony seemed (per usual) insecure and peacock-y.
WAR DARIUSH, a real gentleman, rocking the 80-year-old man's all-natural grey hair in his mid-30's. Unless Tony goes the Skullet route, he doesn't have a chance.

I mean compared to his weird bald look, it is 10x better. Isn’t even close. He is just a guy like Tony Soprano who suits that. Tony simply has to grow old with his suave receded look and never shave it off again.View attachment 854537

My serious observation on this fight is that i REAAAALLLY want Tony to win but i don’t think he will
Its weird that you make this post today because earlier, I saw an older picture of Joe Rogan before he shaved his head, and I was thinking then, he may be the only guy ever where a receding hairline actually looked cool and somehow enhanced his appearance. But I see what you're saying, Tony might fall into the same category although, imo, not to the same magnitude.

Seriously why are he and Charles wearing sunglasses indoors
It screams insecurity to me

i think you're too insecure to wear sunglasses indoors and are projecting.

free psychoanalysis brah. you're welcome. hopefully you'll see the light soon (and have your sunglasses on to protect your eyes).

I mean compared to his weird bald look, it is 10x better. Isn’t even close. He is just a guy like Tony Soprano who suits that. Tony simply has to grow old with his suave receded look and never shave it off again.View attachment 854537

James Gandolfini was pretty much bald

Tony looks like the type of guy you pay to kill another person and for some reason he ends up killing you too.

Even though normally I would never wear sunglasses indoors, I'd probably do it too if I was Tony's opponent and happened to look like him and be built like him. I'd make it a point to dress similar also just because that strikes me funny.

i think you're too insecure to wear sunglasses indoors and are projecting.

free psychoanalysis brah. you're welcome. hopefully you'll see the light soon (and have your sunglasses on to protect your eyes).
And then trip over a cable and tear my knee because I can’t see where I’m going right

So my takeaway is that your pulling for Tony due to his inferior hairline...?

this is definitely a Sherdog first...
<JackieThumbsUp>

Hard to tell how it compares to last year

Justin-Gaethje-beat-Tony-Ferguson-at-UFC-249_171fd568c14_original-ratio.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back