Tony suits the receding hairline

I mean compared to his weird bald look, it is 10x better. Isn’t even close. He is just a guy like Tony Soprano who suits that. Tony simply has to grow old with his suave receded look and never shave it off again.View attachment 854537

My serious observation on this fight is that i REAAAALLLY want Tony to win but i don’t think he will

TS the type of guy to make a thread about a fighter's hairline.

images

images

Seriously why are he and Charles wearing sunglasses indoors
It screams insecurity to me

It's the opposite actually.

You need to be very self-confident to be able to rock shades indoors.

I mean compared to his weird bald look, it is 10x better. Isn’t even close. He is just a guy like Tony Soprano who suits that. Tony simply has to grow old with his suave receded look and never shave it off again.View attachment 854537

My serious observation on this fight is that i REAAAALLLY want Tony to win but i don’t think he will
People are weird. You are obsessed with his hair, when all that really matters is that he is still wearing sunglasses indoors.

His hairline suits him fine. It's wearing his sunglasses inside that makes him look like a goof.

Tony is the type of guy to scare his own hair to the back of his head.

Either you embrace the receding hairline look, or you grow a beard and shave your head bald.

i prefer the latter.

The fuck is the sherdog's obsession with receding hairlines?

All you mitherfuckers will have one once you hit 30 to some degree, you know that right?

The fuck is the sherdog's obsession with receding hairlines?

All you mitherfuckers will have one once you hit 30 to some degree, you know that right?

Sherdoggers certainly care more about men's hairlines than any woman I know lol

Its weird that you make this post today because earlier, I saw an older picture of Joe Rogan before he shaved his head, and I was thinking then, he may be the only guy ever where a receding hairline actually looked cool and somehow enhanced his appearance. But I see what you're saying, Tony might fall into the same category although, imo, not to the same magnitude.

Jason Statham

I agree that the hairline works well with the sunglasses / the whole package.
What I want to know is why the interviewer (Okamoto?) is wearing a t-shirt. Did his suit and button-down shirt get stained? So unprofessional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back