"Tony Ferguson's latest potential opponent: Michael Chandler" --- Ariel Helwani

Chandler has everything to gain in this fight. It's kind of a lose situation for Tony.

If he wins, people will say Chandler was a Bellator bum. And we aren't sure this will guaranty him the next title shot. Especially if Gaethje beats Khabib.

So you're saying it's normal Tony management?

Why wouldnt he? Ofcourse he wants to sign to get the most exposure... it's just a matter of getting paid as much or more than he gets in Bellator or where ever else hes looking... you dont go leave your job for less money.
I just find it unlikely that the UFC was never interested enough to be able to beat Bellator’s deal, for the past decade. Chandler has been there for 10 years now. But I have no idea what (if anything) the UFC offered. Chandler has just always struck me as a “big fish in a small pond guy,” but maybe I’m wrong. If he wanted all of that exposure, he should’ve done it sooner—he won’t be in his prime for much longer, if he even is now.

That would be crazy ,,,
Then next Chandler vs Gaethje & Khabib vs Tony

That would be a great fucking fight. I'd watch it.

Chandler is gonna get fucked up. That crazy pressure will make Chandler crumble. Is Chandler really coming to UFC?

I don't think he's in the USADA pool yet right? No way this happens without giving him a few months to learn how to fuck over the test or something, dude is juiced as fuck.

How would he even be eligible? He'd be under random testing for barely over a month if they started now.

its cool from the Bellator vs UFC angle

however, Chandler hasnt paid his dues

couple years back, you had to have a 7 fight win streak to even consider a top fight

guys like Tibau, Jim Miller, James Vick etc..

Is he cool with the UFC paying him 30/30?
Maybe 15/15..

How would he even be eligible? He'd be under random testing for barely over a month if they started now.
They are getting local promotion kids with less than a weeks noticed to fight in the UFC, I'm sure they'll find a way.

Chandler about to face his toughest opponent..

UFC-USADA-LOGO.png

If he fails they'll just announce it after the fight, just like they did with Lesnar.

Bellator has matching rights

Coker will not allow the sacrifice to JBG’s

its cool from the Bellator vs UFC angle

however, Chandler hasnt paid his dues

couple years back, you had to have a 7 fight win streak to even consider a top fight

guys like Tibau, Jim Miller, James Vick etc..

People get title shots coming off losses, bruh

Moot point. He's going to BKFC for a multi-million per fight deal. Book it.

Back