"Tony Ferguson's latest potential opponent: Michael Chandler" --- Ariel Helwani

He’s gonna sign dude they want him lol
I’m sure they do, I’ve just never gotten the impression that Chandler was serious about the UFC. He could’ve signed numerous times, and has to be on the downhill portion of his career. Whether it’s USADA issues like some say, or he truly gets a better deal in Bellator, he’s been content to re-sign with them again and again. I’d really like to see him in the UFC, so I’ll happily eat crow if he signs :)

I’m sure they do, I’ve just never gotten the impression that Chandler was serious about the UFC. He could’ve signed numerous times, and has to be on the downhill portion of his career. Whether it’s USADA issues like some say, or he truly gets a better deal in Bellator, he’s been content to re-sign with them again and again. I’d really like to see him in the UFC, so I’ll happily eat crow if he signs :)
I agree he’s played this game before and always went back to Bellator. But I actually don’t think Bellator wants him that bad and I think the ufc wants the new blood. They saw what Askren did and I bet a newly signed Chandler vs Ferguson sells better to the casuals than Poirier does

I agree he’s played this game before and always went back to Bellator. But I actually don’t think Bellator wants him that bad and I think the ufc wants the new blood. They saw what Askren did and I bet a newly signed Chandler vs Ferguson sells better to the casuals than Poirier does
I agree, and it’s a fight that really interests me. *fingers crossed*

Seems like a total waste of a legit contender. Shame that the Poirer fight fell through

Lmao like Chandler won’t demand big money to join the UFC. Btw, Tony would maul Chandler in the later rounds.

I think Tony would dominate this fight. Dustin vs Tony is more competitive but I would watch this fight also

At this point, it's tough titties for Dustin. Shame he wasn't happy with the figure but he had his chance. Too many top guys sitting out now for certain opponents or pay days.....

Charles Oliviera sitting there twiddling his thumbs being offered other fighters nowhere near a TS

We all want Porier to get paid but

EiDOyu5X0AE9cvt

tenor.gif

Lol imagine the shitstorm if he beats ferguson. All the anti-khabib guys will rally around chandler

Every high ranked opponent is a horrible fight for Tony because Tony is not top 5. Never was
Dumb take. He beats McGregor easily because he'll gas out within 7 minutes and he stands the best chance vs Khabib because of his ground game, his ability in scrambles and his obscene durability and stamina.

Easy win for Tony imo.
Chandler is good, but very over-hyped on here.

I agree, and it’s a fight that really interests me. *fingers crossed*
Overestimating his worth/fame imo but it could work out

Ben was funny with the promos and had Peele endearing his dad like persona. From what I've seen of Chandler he's a pretty boring guy at least in interviews. Dustin got his fame off a khabib loss.

I'm still excited to see the fight but I don't think I'll sell any diff

Back