Tony Ferguson vs Prime BJ Penn

You think prime penn could go on Tony's winning streak. Jump off something very tall, Bob. You are getting no likes as backup for a reason. You're so off-base why am i talking to you? Beating sanchez joe daddy and kenflo compares to Tony's streak? Go fuck yourself.
Why do you keep bringing up "likes"? Are you 15yrs old?

You are cursing and getting all emotional. Not only do you come off as a teenager, but a female teenager at that.

Why do you keep bringing up "likes"? Are you 15yrs old?

You are cursing and getting all emotional. Not only do you come off as a teenager, but a female teenager at that.
Well.. that's the most sense you've made so far. Congrats on that. Emotional? Do you ever go in the Heavies, Bob? Clearly, not.

BJ would need to fight a perfect fight to beat Tony and chances are he wouldn't be able to do it over 25 minutes without a finish inside 2 rounds.

Tony is a relentless, crazy MF with a great skillset.

By the 4th round, BJ would be getting tuned. I say this as a fan of both guys. BJ would win early on but I don't think he has the gas to hang 25 with Tony and I don't think he could put him away.
I think if it got into the 4th and 5th rounds, the fight would be all Tony and BJ would probably get stopped.

I would predict BJ to catch Tony though. I think BJ's boxing was too sharp, he was too good at finishing once he hurt a guy too. Also, BJ's top game was really great, and Tony has shown weaknesses with TDD.

Well.. that's the most sense you've made so far. Congrats on that. Emotional? Do you ever go in the Heavies, Bob? Clearly, not.
Who's Bob? lol and yeah emotional, telling someone to "fuck yourself" on an internet forum becasue they disagree with you lol I feel bad for your future boyfriends, they are going to be in for a scary ride of emotional and verbal abuse.

I think if it got into the 4th and 5th rounds, the fight would be all Tony and BJ would probably get stopped.

I would predict BJ to catch Tony though. I think BJ's boxing was too sharp, he was too good at finishing once he hurt a guy too. Also, BJ's top game was really great, and Tony has shown weaknesses with TDD.
BJ would use his sick wrestling to get Tony down.. huh? Fuck Snap-Down City.. Tony's wrestling pedigree and size advantage.. BJ's wrestling was better than GSP's. Superior, in fact. Take him down, pass and sub just like Maia. Lol.. BJ's BJJ and chain-wrestling are/ were Superior to Maia's. Nevada wouldn't even sanction the Beating BJ would put on Tony we would need to make this another Rumble on the Rock it would be so lopsided and brutal. Right, Bob?

But Tony's ground game is better than everyone he has been on the mat with in MMA. He also throws big strikes out of nowhere even while hurt, as shown in the Pettis fight.

Tony isn't someone that you can just prepare for because you beat Joe Daddy, Florian, Diego, etc.....

But Tony's ground game is better than everyone he has been on the mat with in MMA. He also throws big strikes out of nowhere even while hurt, as shown in the Pettis fight.

Tony isn't someone that you can just prepare for because you beat Joe Daddy, Florian, Diego, etc.....
I can use the same argument for the guys Tony has beaten. He's been on a good run, but none of the guys are on the level BJ was. Sorry, Pettis wasn't at his best when Tony beat him. Lee is unproven and had staph. RDA was an amazing win for him, so was Thompson though.

Tony would be a nightmare for anyone. Agreed. I just think he has serious holes in his striking defense, and and BJ may have the best top game in LW history after Khabib. So to say Tony wouldn't be in danger, is just bullshit.

BJ would use his sick wrestling to get Tony down.. huh? Fuck Snap-Down City.. Tony's wrestling pedigree and size advantage.. BJ's wrestling was better than GSP's. Superior, in fact. Take him down, pass and sub just like Maia. Lol.. BJ's BJJ and chain-wrestling are/ were Superior to Maia's. Nevada wouldn't even sanction the Beating BJ would put on Tony we would need to make this another Rumble on the Rock it would be so lopsided and brutal. Right, Bob?
Sure, whatever you say "Lord"

Yeah, go kick a cat or scream at your mom. I know I upset you, and I'm sorry. Everything's ok though. No need to get too worked up. It's ok.
You did. I say it everyday. Blatant unchecked stupidity offends me, especially when you're not a Heavies poster and were stupid enough to quote me first. Kick a cat..? Scream at my mom..? Why? They never said Prime Bj could beat Prime Tony. If anyone deserves to be kicked and screamed at.. it's you.

You did. I say it everyday. Blatant unchecked stupidity offends me, especially when you're not a Heavies poster and were stupid enough to quote me first. Kick a cat..? Scream at my mom..? Why? They never said Prime Bj could beat Prime Tony. If anyone deserves to be kicked and screamed at.. it's you.
Do you get picked on alot at school? You call yourself Lord, and act tough on the internet. Join a karate class or something, get some confidence in real life, so you won't have to act tough in the internet world kid.

I can use the same argument for the guys Tony has beaten. He's been on a good run, but none of the guys are on the level BJ was. Sorry, Pettis wasn't at his best when Tony beat him. Lee is unproven and had staph. RDA was an amazing win for him, so was Thompson though.

Tony would be a nightmare for anyone. Agreed. I just think he has serious holes in his striking defense, and and BJ may have the best top game in LW history after Khabib. So to say Tony wouldn't be in danger, is just bullshit.
I never said he wouldn't be in danger but you're not giving credit for Tony on the feet. He stood toe to toe with RDA and went 25 hard minutes in Mexico where FlWs were gassing and was still fighting hard at the 24 minute mark. He is a great striker and has probably top5 best cardio in MMA.

I think the biggest gap in a BJ vs Tony matchup is cardio and I think that is what would win Tony a hard grueling matchup against BJ.

Do you get picked on alot at school? You call yourself Lord, and act tough on the internet. Join a karate class or something, get some confidence in real life, so you won't have to act tough in the internet world kid.
Bullied? Me? Lol. Regarding my name, you are not well-read for an old-man.

Back