then u got borderline top 10

Hernandez
Trinaldo
Hooker
Chiesa

LET'S DO IT

pItN6Fx.jpg

Until he gassed and got finished

Yea as an Aldo fan I don't like the match up. He'd win the early rounds and lose the later ones badly. If it's 3 round Aldo could win a Ud. If it's 5 he gets finished

i mean shit the only fighters in the top 10 who aren't booked are

Alvarez
Pettis
Iaquinta
Lee

then u got borderline top 10

Hernandez
Trinaldo
Hooker
Chiesa

Thats 8 guys, actually 7 cause Trinaldo is fighting Evan Dunham in Brazil next month

Alvarez- unsigned not an option
Pettis- best option but maybe fighting Lee
Iaquinta- 3rd best option
Lee- fought less than a year ago
Hernandez- too green
Hooker- 2nd best option. He wants a big name and Tony will fight anyone
Chiesa- has looked bad recently

He’s going to step in for Khabib when he overdoses on tiramisu.

There is no way all of these fights happen. Just tell him to be in shape and ready to replace.

if he can take a fight so soon after leg surgery, he's truly an animal

My boy Crazy Tony back to action soon, not too hype about the Aldo talk I really like both guys but visually I just don't see fireworks although I doubted Aldo going into the Stephens fight and paid for that doubt but I just can't see Aldo getting past all that length and wild movement...

Tony still a weird mother fucker.

Not a lot of options for him right now at 155. Kevin Lee vs. Pettis rumored. Poirier vs. Diaz booked. Alvarez is in contract negotiations. Dominant win over Barboza, Gaethje vs. Vick booked. Maybe Iaquinta? Wouldn't make much sense imo.

You know what would be awesome though?

Tony Ferguson vs. Jose Aldo: Aldo said he's open to fighting at 155 if it's a "Big Fight". Not many fights bigger than the former interim champion in a fight that sets either guy up for a potential title fight.

Fuckin' book it.

Anything else then the winner of Khabib vs Connor would be stupid.

Aldo would rip tony apart on the feet

Lol no. Tony is so underrated and underappreciated on Sherdog.

Aldo very clearly has trouble with tall guys and long reach. Connor was a huge problem, Holloway was a huge problem and Tony would be a huge problem. Aldo would gas himself out trying to KO Ferguson.

Nice to see Dan Hooker showing up in a TFerg thread. Maybe its Ferguson vs Lee 2

Pettis would be interesting... Then a fight against the winner of Conor vs Khabib. Just hope he hasn't lost a step.

Lol no. Tony is so underrated and underappreciated on Sherdog.

Aldo very clearly has trouble with tall guys and long reach. Connor was a huge problem, Holloway was a huge problem and Tony would be a huge problem. Aldo would gas himself out trying to KO Ferguson.
I don't think he's under-rated. Most on here have him in the top 3 at LW. Where in the top 3 is the debate. It's really his cringey personality that people give him shit about. I venture to guess that he legit has mental issues. Not putting the guy down, he's just a weirdo, which is ok as long as he fights the way he does.

Scrap Diaz vs Poirier. Make Diaz vs Fergy and Lee vs Poirier.

Wonder if GSP would sign to fight Tony? The winner gets winner of McG vs Khabib.
I wouldn't be shocked if Dana made GSP take a #1 contender fight after abandoning belts on two divisions in back to back fights.

I would LOVE that fight!!

175 coming off an injury, meanwhile clown ass Kevin Lee is bragging about being 180 while healthy and coming off a fight in april.{<jordan}

Yea as an Aldo fan I don't like the match up. He'd win the early rounds and lose the later ones badly. If it's 3 round Aldo could win a Ud. If it's 5 he gets finished
Agreee I love Aldo.

To me personally, Ferguson has a lot of similarities to Holloway in pace, reach, cardio, and chin.

One could argue he also hits harder and has far better subs

Tony still a weird mother fucker.

Not a lot of options for him right now at 155. Kevin Lee vs. Pettis rumored. Poirier vs. Diaz booked. Alvarez is in contract negotiations. Dominant win over Barboza, Gaethje vs. Vick booked. Maybe Iaquinta? Wouldn't make much sense imo.

You know what would be awesome though?

Tony Ferguson vs. Jose Aldo: Aldo said he's open to fighting at 155 if it's a "Big Fight". Not many fights bigger than the former interim champion in a fight that sets either guy up for a potential title fight.

Fuckin' book it.

He might be weird but T-Ferg is ELITE

Back