Tony Ferguson Says Stay Tuned Fight News Coming Soon

Will be Lee or Eddie. GSP won't fight anyone without a belt he made clear on Ariel show. Aldo isnt that stupid to fight a better bigger max.

Poirier vs Ferguson, i want to see that fight. I just fuckin want to see a Tony fight.

I'm down as duck for that fight (Tony-Aldo ) but if not the is rather see him just wait and get the winner of Conor and Khabib

I'm down as duck for that fight (Tony-Aldo ) but if not the is rather see him just wait and get the winner of Conor and Khabib

He might not get the winner though. The Poirier vs Diaz winner is in the running as well.

I really hope he aint rushing this. It sure seems he might be with the projected recovery times. He’s a BMF thats for sure

Tony Ferguson just sent a tweet hinting at his comeback fight with the hashtag #ufc229. Who could he be facing? Pettis? Lee? Maybe he's just gonna be on stand by?

"I'm the fucking undisputed champion of the UF fucking C!"

{<jordan}

0tQxFi9.jpg

So who does Tony want to fight fuck?

I think it's just wishful thinking on his part.

Hopefully on standby if not he should wait for the winner. Idc if khabib wins book that fight again and keep doing it until it happens lol.

I wouldn’t settle for any less. He earned a title shot 2 years ago almost. He beat lee so Kevin doesn’t deserve a rematch and Pettis ain’t a top guy.

He is a fucking boss. And the true king at LW imo.

The most legit champ is

Tony
Conor
Khabib

In that ordet

Love watching this dude fight. Crazy as fuuuuck in and outside of the cage.
Tony vs. Poirier would have been an amazing #1 contender fight for 229. He should get the winner already of Conor vs Khabib but ya never know with the UFC.

El Cucuy best LW on the planet.

"I'm the fucking undisputed champion of the UF fucking C!"

{<jordan}

0tQxFi9.jpg

So who does Tony want to fight fuck?

Damn so it's not just fighting titles also fucking titles. Or fighting/fucking titles where a fighter doesn't just win they literally take a person manhood......... thinking wmma really starts to take off now tho..

He should just wait on stand by for either Khabib or Nate to pull out. He'd be the perfect guy to replace them in case either happened.

I'd like to see him fight at 229, but maybe he's talking about being a replacement?

War Cucuy!

You know this dude is legit crazy because he's wearing brown dress shoes with black pants and a t-shirt.

Tony vs any fuckin body.

Back