• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Tony Ferguson opens as betting underdog against Paddy Pimblett

Do you agree with the odds?

• Total voters
I have been saying that Tony is not that good for 7 years. He just has a long winning streak. I will be saying the same thing about Paddy if he wins.

Tonys chin, reflexes, and everything else are long gone at this point. Paddy will never be as good as prime Tony, but hes young and good enough to destroy this current shadow of Tony. Would like to see Tony derail the train, but I think its an easy win for Paddy.
Tony could be a billion to one underdog and it'd still be worth betting on Paddy. Even I have a 0.01% chance landing a random fluke BS punch against Jones but Tony has a 0% chance. Tony very likely needs the money now prior to retiring + TKO Holdings Inc badly needs Paddy to win... 0%.

Bet your house, your mother's house, and your kid's house. You're welcome for the free money.

If Tony managed to land more than 50 significant strikes on a muuuch better striker than Paddy in Bobby Green just a couple months ago, and actually give him all he could handle until the eye poke, he can definitely score an upset vs one of the lowest level fighters in UFC roster in "Baddy" Pimblet

If Tony managed to land more than 50 significant strikes on a muuuch better striker than Paddy in Bobby Green just a couple months ago, and actually give him all he could handle until the eye poke, he can definitely score an upset vs one of the lowest level fighters in UFC roster in "Baddy" Pimblet
It wasn't his last fight vs Bobby / he didn't need to secure a final paycheck.

They will release him after Paddy, because they obviously want to push Paddy off his name prior to tossing Tony in the trash. TKO Holdings badly wants Paddy to win, Tony has no leverage, Tony desperately needs to be able to support his family after his incoming retirement. So 0% chance.

I dont want to live in a world where Tony loses to Paddy. I will be very saddy.

December is going to be a very cold month on Sherdog. Coals in our stockings and tears in our eggnog.

danielcormier-sadface.gif

It wasn't his last fight vs Bobby / he didn't need to secure a final paycheck.

They will release him after Paddy, because they obviously want to push Paddy off his name prior to tossing Tony in the trash. TKO Holdings badly wants Paddy to win, Tony has no leverage, Tony desperately needs to be able to support his family after his incoming retirement. So 0% chance.

Your logic cant make less sense.
So when he didnt need to W for another paycheck, he managed to give Bobby Green a tough fight, but now that "desperately" needs a paycheck, 0% chance he can handle a terrible fighter in Pimblett

Its retarded even by sherbro standards, friend

Your logic cant make less sense.
So when he didnt need to W for another paycheck, he managed to give Bobby Green a tough fight, but now that "desperately" needs a paycheck, 0% chance he can handle a terrible fighter in Pimblett

Its retarded even by sherbro standards, friend
Yeah you aren't getting what I'm saying.

Me vs Jon Jones is not 0%.

Tony vs Paddy is 0%.

I am less talented than Tony, and Jon is more talented than Paddy.

So for it to be 0%...

Yeah you aren't getting what I'm saying.

Me vs Jon Jones is not 0%.

Tony vs Paddy is 0%.

I am less talented than Tony, and Jon is more talented than Paddy.

So for it to be 0%...
I might be retard, mate. I dont get it
Do you mean that its fixed? That Tony wants to get out of the contract to test the market as a free agent and needs an L for it?
I dont get it

I think Tony is shot, but he's a live dog.

Paddy isnt very good, either. I think Bobby Green beats Paddy. I know MMA math is deeply flawed but probably gonna have to put a light bet on Tony at those odds

Battle of the Bad Guyz
Who’s the real Baddie !?

Although I agree with the betting line, I can't help feeling Tony pulls a win out of his ass. Paddy really isn't that good anywhere.

This is the UFC way of making him retire to be fair. If he loses that is..

Back