Tony Ferguson on kneeling

Makes sense.
You kneel before something when you want to give reverance to it. Like if you're at an altar praying to your diety, you kneel.

You dont kneel before a fucking flag, that's an idol. Fucking dumbasses.
And you aren't a dumbass for kneeling before power?

They aren't kneeling before the flag. They are kneeling in protest. How can anyone be that dense?

An example of pawns being used to spread Marxism.
The so called "black power fist" is marxist in its origins. Has nothing to do with unity or solidarity or "black power". Whatever the fuck that means.
Being anti-racist=Marxist?

The raised fist has been used by several oppressed groups. It has everything to do with solidarity. Black power is just one of many.

BLM leaders even admit being trained marxists! I am glad that Tony doesn't kneel for that crap
What does trained Marxist mean? Is it like trained conservatives?

Only a weirdo would post something as weird as that.

And you aren't a dumbass for kneeling before power?

They aren't kneeling before the flag. They are kneeling in protest. How can anyone be that dense?

how do you protest something kneeling before it?
Whats the end goal of said protest?
What are the steps to reach said end goal?
And how is kneeling before something going to reach said end goal?

hol' up. You're right, they aren't kneeling for the flag they kneel for the anthem. Which is kinda worse since the song isn't even an object.
Let me know how kneeling is going to solve anything. Please I'd love for you to give me an explanation.

The act of kneeling before an object is showing reverence to said object.

yes i kneel when i pray to my diety. Idgaf what you think about that bitch.

Dude is obviously talking about taking a knee as quitting. He doesn't seem to be making a position on the kneeling protests.

Besides, your knees are for hitting pipes, fences and other metal objects.

Or when he trips over cords wearing sunglasses indoors

Honestly though I respect him a lot for that because the only time we should "take a knee" is praying and giving thanks unto Christ who is all deserving for ever amen.

This.

how do you protest something kneeling before it?
Whats the end goal of said protest?
What are the steps to reach said end goal?
And how is kneeling before something going to reach said end goal?

hol' up. You're right, they aren't kneeling for the flag they kneel for the anthem. Which is kinda worse since the song isn't even an object.
Let me know how kneeling is going to solve anything. Please I'd love for you to give me an explanation.

The act of kneeling before an object is showing reverence to said object.

yes i kneel when i pray to my diety. Idgaf what you think about that bitch.
The kneeling is just a symbol. As you say, kneeling is such a peaceful and harmless act that nobody can possibly take offense. Of course, we both know it didn't turn out quite that way because there are always idiots who are going to make everything about them.

I highly doubt Tony knows what Tony is saying, he is on another planet. Fun fighter to watch though!.

The kneeling is just a symbol. As you say, kneeling is such a peaceful and harmless act that nobody can possibly take offense. Of course, we both know it didn't turn out quite that way because there are always idiots who are going to make everything about them.

i didn't expect you to answer any of those questions.

I wrote what the act if kneeling means earlier in the thread and here you come creating your own definition of what it means.
This conversation is over as I truly cannot stand people like you.

If you're a so called "black man" you have a lot of reading and research you need to do. If you're not, quit fucking virtue signaling its fucking pathetic.
Have a shitty day.

Stop ignoring the problems, and then no one will feel like that's the only way to reach you.
Stop pushing problems where there isn’t any.
I get where he’s coming from. Not everyone wants to see/read political shit all day, everyday. It’s nice to watch the sport yo ur e into and not have to see those things sometimes. Nothing wrong with that.

A tiny reason i watch UFC is to escape politics, and so far, they have done a good job not band wagoning the anthem/kneel/PCstatements(except Colby:rolleyes:)

I guess now a days EVERYTHING has to have some political stance. *Sigh*
Never saw Colby promote kneeling to anyone. Maybe watch more of him?
Educate yourself.

you can literally just read the reply i wrote to the other guy.
Just because a bunch of ignorant sports fan throw that hand sign up for their favorite sport team does not change the fact that the hand sign is in reverence to Baal. It does not matter that they don't know what it means I'm pretty sure the people who adopted it for Texas know where it came from.

You think Stan Lee didn't know what that hand sign meant when he adopted it for Spider-man shooting web, just inverted.
meaning is use. if enough people use it to mean one thing it doesn't matter if somebody somewhere 4000 years ago worshipped Baal. Nobody cares about Baal anymore.

Never saw Colby promote kneeling to anyone. Maybe watch more of him?
Educate yourself.
Irony of you telling me to educate myself, when you have failed to grasp reading comprehension. If you did have a grasp of it, you'd understand that my post is about political statements in general, while yes kneeling is apart of a political statement, I decided to cover more than just kneeling.

Now, if you've paid attention to Colby, you'd know alot of his schtick comes with political statements. Oh, and btw, Colby has mentioned kneeling before, so maybe YOU should educate yourself.

Doesn't Tony think his wife is a vampire or some shit?

A tiny reason i watch UFC is to escape politics, and so far, they have done a good job not band wagoning the anthem/kneel/PCstatements(except Colby:rolleyes:)

I guess now in days, EVERYTHING has to have some political stance. *Sigh*
It seems like every sport these days has to have a BLM logo somewhere on the floor or the screen. These idiots don’t get that the silent majority is so much against this ridiculousness. Ironically though it’s about profit for them and they think the world is getting more woke and they’ll be vindicated.

Nope. The SJWs are simply getting louder, aided by fake news and virtue signalling celebrities.

Back