Tony Ferguson on kneeling

An example of pawns being used to spread Marxism.
The so called "black power fist" is marxist in its origins. Has nothing to do with unity or solidarity or "black power". Whatever the fuck that means.

Love it when people try to invoke Marxism as a boogeyman. The 50s want their scare-mongering meme back.

There's nothing specifically Marxist about the "black power" salute. Yes, the raised fist has been a universal symbol of defiance throughout the ages, so in that regard it isn't original, in and of itself. By the same token, since it is universal, you can point to any other use of it that isn't Marxist and claim that those are the "origins." It was a well-known salute for anti-fascist, pro-democracy Republican Faction during the Spanish Civil War.

Tommie Smith stated that what they did at the 1968 Olympics was not specifically about being black, but that it was a "human rights salute."

It means whatever the people using it say it means. You don't get to define it for them and invent some meaning that's convenient for you.

Last edited:
Or when he trips over cords wearing sunglasses indoors

Honestly though I respect him a lot for that because the only time we should "take a knee" is praying and giving thanks unto Christ who is all deserving for ever amen.

So tying a shoelace that's undone is somehow pro-Satan?

Tony doesn't kneel because that's how the molepeople connect to the surveillance chip in his leg

An example of pawns being used to spread Marxism.
The so called "black power fist" is marxist in its origins. Has nothing to do with unity or solidarity or "black power". Whatever the fuck that means.

BLM leaders even admit being trained marxists! I am glad that Tony doesn't kneel for that crap

Love it when people try to invoke Marxism as a boogeyman. The 50s want their scare-mongering meme back.

There's nothing specifically Marxist about the "black power" salute. Yes, the raised fist has been a universal symbol of defiance throughout the ages, so in that regard it isn't original, in and of itself. By the same token, since it is universal, you can point to any other use of it that isn't Marxist and claim that those are the "origins." It was a well-known salute for anti-fascist, pro-democracy Republican Faction during the Spanish Civil War.

Tommie Smith stated that what they did at the 1968 Olympics was not specifically about being black, but that it was a "human rights salute."

It mean whatever the people using it say it means. You don't get to define it for them and invent some meaning that's convenient for you.

That's not how that works. Everything has an origin.
You can ignore that if you want to and that's completely fine, just like I ignored 3/4th of your reply.

Just because you throw up the mano cornuto handsign and claim it's for the Longhorns or some shit doesn't mean that it's not a handsign in reverance of baal.

ITT people sitting and drinking beer during the anthem getting mad at people kneeling during the anthem

BLM leaders even admit being trained marxists! I am glad that Tony doesn't kneel for that crap

Fully aware.
It's not black lives matter, its black lesbians/trannys/homos/blah blah whatever the fuck matters.

You americans are weird lol, there's nothing 'political' about Tony's post.
well, thats not quite true. it very well could be interpreted that way, and not by any means a stretch

That's not how that works. Everything has an origin.
You can ignore that if you want to and that's completely fine, just like I ignored 3/4th of your reply.

Just because you throw up the mano cornuto handsign and claim it's for the Longhorns or some shit doesn't mean that it's not a handsign in reverance of baal.

But if I'm using it to cheer on the Longhorns, it's NOT BEING USED in that other way.

And, as I said before, a fist is a universal sign of defiance and has been used that way, so your claim even fails on the "everything has an origin" standard.

The Nazi symbol originally wan't a Nazi symbol. Go ahead and tatoo that on your neck and see how your claim works out.

But if I'm using it to cheer on the Longhorns, it's NOT BEING USED in that other way.

And, as I said before, a fist is a universal sign of defiance and has been used that way, so your claim even fails on the "everything has an origin" standard.

The Nazi symbol originally wan't a Nazi symbol. Go ahead and tatoo that on your neck and see how your claim works out.

Got dayum you are slow. It doesn't matter if you use the symbol and try to place a different connotation on it, it means what it means not what you want it to mean.

You seem like the type of person that uses phrases like "my truth".

The swastika and the Buddhist symbol you're referencing arent even the same. They're placed at different angles so what are you even talking about?

Longhorn
Got dayum you are slow. It doesn't matter if you use the symbol and try to place a different connotation on it, it means what it means not what you want it to mean.

You seem like the type of person that uses phrases like "my truth".

The swastika and the Buddhist symbol you're referencing arent even the same. They're placed at different angles so what are you even talking about?

Just because the hand position is the same, Hook 'em Horns does not have the same meaning as a horn gesture in a satanic or heavy metal context. Do that at a Texas football game and nobody thinks you're worshipping the devil or calling someone a cuckold. Rooting against Texas? Point your fingers down instead of up and Hook 'em Horns becomes Horns Down.

It means whatever the people using it say it means. You don't get to define it for them and invent some meaning that's convenient for you.

Context matters.

People TODAY, use the fist to identify with the BLM movement. The BLM founders self set-identify as “Marxists”. Their whole operation is based on textbook Marxism.

Interpret that as you’d like, but listen to your own advice and stop being disingenuous: You don’t get to overlook facts simply because it’s convenient to your argument.

l@nd0

Bad ass quote not gonna lie. Not sure if repost

What's badass about taking a knee in church? Only a self-serving cunt would submit to an all-powerful God that's indifferent to the suffering of children.

At least Ferguson has an excuse as a functional idiot.

Context matters.

People TODAY, use the fist to identify with the BLM movement. The BLM founders self set-identify as “Marxists”. Their whole operation is based on textbook Marxism.

Interpret that as you’d like, but listen to your own advice and stop being disingenuous: You don’t get to overlook facts simply because it’s convenient to your argument.

l@nd0
No, the whole operation isn't textbook Marxism. Why express opinions on something you know nothing about?

BLM exists because of the mafia in blue. Trump sent heavily armed man-babies to Portland and other cities. The bozos have no shame, pretending moms constitute a war zone. Absolutely pathetic. It's not as if the police have dangerous jobs, like being a logger, fisherman, roofer, miner, machine operator, groundskeeper, recyclable material collector or septic tank servicer or sewer pipe cleaner. You can't just pretend your job is dangerous when it isn't.

Longhorn

Just because the hand position is the same, Hook 'em Horns does not have the same meaning as a horn gesture in a satanic or heavy metal context. Do that at a Texas football game and nobody thinks you're worshipping the devil or calling someone a cuckold. Rooting against Texas? Point your fingers down instead of up and Hook 'em Horns becomes Horns Down.

you can literally just read the reply i wrote to the other guy.
Just because a bunch of ignorant sports fan throw that hand sign up for their favorite sport team does not change the fact that the hand sign is in reverence to Baal. It does not matter that they don't know what it means I'm pretty sure the people who adopted it for Texas know where it came from.

You think Stan Lee didn't know what that hand sign meant when he adopted it for Spider-man shooting web, just inverted.

Back