Tony ferguson has the most overrated resume ever, khabib wrecks him

Tony finished fighters Khabib couldnt. So I better bet the house on Tony finishing Khabib.

Lets look at tony’s resume:

Rda- gatekeeper, tony showed decent cardio but he eyepoked him, decent win

Cowboy- 1-1 rounds going into the third until tony punched him after the bell, cowboy is washed up, unimpressive win

Pettis- almost finished, pettis got injured and is washed up, unimpressive

Barboza- illegal upkick, gatekeeper, alright win i guess

FKL- almost finished in the first round, staph infection, top 15-10 guy at best

Lando- HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA almost killed

I just don’t see how he beats khabib, khabib while not being very good is better than tony everywhere. Tony’s resume is the most overrated resume ever, lets STOP THE HYPE

Opinions?
You must be trolling but you called 2 former champs gatekeepers, and 3 perennial top 10 fighters cans basically. Tony has an impressive resume and it is certainly worthy of a title shot. I would love to see Khabib defend against him and my dream would then be a defense vs GSP at the Bell Center in Montreal.

54CC39BB-F583-400C-931E-4AC844E53E9D_1_105_c.jpeg

Superficial cuts, irrelevant

giphy.gif

Do you honestly have energy for this? The fight's in fucking April, at best. And it has fallen through 4 times already. I refuse to give this match up any willpower or thought till the fight week.
This. Until the cage door closes no Khabib fight is a guarantee.

You can do this shit with literally anyone. I’m a boxing fan and I’ve seen guys do it with Ali, which is literally insane, if you know anything about Ali and his career. As a demonstration, let’s do khabib.

tibau - he actually lost that fight. Even if you think he won, it was VERY close and Tibau is a scrub.
RDA - aging gatekeeper
Barboza - no wrestling background. Perfect matchup for khabib
AL Iaquinta - lol. Big win over a real estate agent. Grats Beeb!
Poirier - overrated gatekeeper with no wrestling
Conor - most overrated fighter of all time with no wrestling or grappling background. A perfect matchup for khabib.

As I’ve demonstrated, khabib has never really been challenged, has never beaten a top wrestler, has never even challenged a strong wrestler and that’s because he knows he can’t beat a strong wrestler...like Tony.

See how easy that was? Anyone else you’d like me to do?

You can do this shit with literally anyone. I’m a boxing fan and I’ve seen guys do it with Ali, which is literally insane, if you know anything about Ali and his career. As a demonstration, let’s do khabib.

tibau - he actually lost that fight. Even if you think he won, it was VERY close and Tibau is a scrub.
RDA - aging gatekeeper
Barboza - no wrestling background. Perfect matchup for khabib
AL Iaquinta - lol. Big win over a real estate agent. Grats Beeb!
Poirier - overrated gatekeeper with no wrestling
Conor - most overrated fighter of all time with no wrestling or grappling background. A perfect matchup for khabib.

As I’ve demonstrated, khabib has never really been challenged, has never beaten a top wrestler, has never even challenged a strong wrestler and that’s because he knows he can’t beat a strong wrestler...like Tony.

See how easy that was? Anyone else you’d like me to do?
This is Sherdog. We've been turning champs into cans for twenty years.

So, Tony sucks and Khabib is not very good.. Sounds like a BJ nuthugger

Tony's resume is fine, but he's getting old.

This fight should happen soon or forget about it.

Tony is the opposite of Weidman where people say he was losing the fight until he finished his opponent and Weidman was winning the fight until his opponent finished him. Tony by doctor's stoppage.

Khabib won't beat Tony because Tony will duck out of the contest.

My opinion is that Khabib makes him look like Conor.

Ferguson is a tough fighter and really fun to watch, but he takes a lot of damage to give a lot, and I don't think he will be getting up once Khabib takes him down, but I could be wrong.

I think Tony is a bit overhyped, but hes definitely earned a shot and has some really good wins. The people you mention aren't as shit as you say, and you also have to weigh how good they were when they fought.

GSP beating Koscheck and Alves means jack shit then if we look at it now, but at the time, they were freaking beasts.

Sneaking in the "Khabib while not being very good" part as well in the middle of the Tony hit job ha. Not bad trolling, baiting to see on who bites regarding by far the 2 best streaks in LW history against all the top competition

Tony's very legit

The only part of his game that is overrated is his guard and elbows from the bottom

Ferguson's striking offense, pace and opportunistic submissions from scrambles are his main assets

Tony is the 2nd best LW of all time. You gotta be an idiot to think otherwise which TS obviously is.

Never in UFC history have we seen two divisional rivals be on streaks like this and at the top of their games. I'm not holding my breath until the cage door closes though.
This time it will come! Too much at steak because Khabib has not had issues for the last 6 or 5 fights, the money is waaaaay more then Horscher days lol. Now its literally millions involved and thats not even counting PPVs and endorsements/deals and popularity boost. This pre fight will be all over CNN and probably attended by all sorts of stars.

Tony knows this too. Other 4 times Khabib was nowhere near as popular and Tony was not this fearful and potential Khabib ending.

I am just abit afraid of Tony though. A man who called his son Jesus, saw men in walls and Fusion-GPS hillary clinton chips in his legs was a bit risky, he can snap at any time.

Wish him all the best though. He seems like a good father to his son and not a rapist/elderly beater/whatever else that POS does outside the cage

Back