Tony ferguson has the most overrated resume ever, khabib wrecks him

Tony finished fighters Khabib couldnt. So I better bet the house on Tony finishing Khabib.
true and not true

It is Khabib's dominance and the way he mauled his opponents that is scary. MJ and Barboza was a brutal beat down. Tony lost to MJ.

Tony finishes with different arsenal that Khabib does. They are almost made for each other to be a polar opposite.

Just stopped by to tell the op to stfu and eat a bag of dix. That’s all, Carry on.

imagine being so dumb, you're calling and undefeated champ "not very good" and a monster on a 12 win streak "overrated", when they both compete in the most talent stacked division, and, are the 2 last men standing...

sub 40 IQ points...

It's true. Khabib pulled out of 2 fights with Cowboy. Didn't fight for 2 whole years until Donald Cerrone got tired of waiting on him and moved to WW.
2 times you say?!

Well that is as many times as Tony pulled out of a fight with Khabib.
Once because of a "cable"
The time before that Tony said he had blood clots in his lungs.......cough......epo......cough

You mean like when Tony ducked out of a rematch with Michael Johnson?
You can equate refusing a late replacement and a pay cut to pulling out of an agreed to fight if you choose, but it's rather disingenuous to do so. Is that the kind of poster you are?

Since you are also making unsubstantiated claims of ped use by Ferg, it appears that is indeed the type of poster you are.

You can equate refusing a late replacement and a pay cut to pulling out of an agreed to fight if you choose, but it's rather disingenuous to do so. Is that the kind of poster you are?

Since you are also making unsubstantiated claims of ped use by Ferg, it appears that is indeed the type of poster you are.
Ferguson was beat by Michael previously.

You would think Ferguson would WANT a rematch, instead he chickened out because he did not want another spanking.

Ferguson was beat by Michael previously.

You would think Ferguson would WANT a rematch, instead he chickened out because he did not want another spanking.
So Tony is a chicken for refusing a late replacement for half pay?

What does that say about the guy who ate his way into the hospital to avoid Tony? #tiramisu

So Tony is a chicken for refusing a late replacement for half pay?

What does that say about the guy who ate his way into the hospital to avoid Tony? #tiramisu
Yes, refusing to. Fight a guy that beat you before makes you afraid. That is the very definition of afraid. Sorry.

The same thing it says about the guy who "tripped over a cable" and the guy who had "blood clots in his lungs from epo" to avoid Khabib.

Yes, refusing to. Fight a guy that beat you before makes you afraid. That is the very definition of afraid. Sorry.

"A rematch with Michael Johnson was briefly scheduled for March 5, 2016, at UFC 196.[34] However, on January 27, it was announced that Johnson withdrew from the bout due to injury"

Pulling out of a signed fight and refusing a fight are 2 different things. By your dumb ass logic MJ already ducked the rematch @196.

As for the cancelled fights between TF and Khabib:

Tony pulled out twice, once to a verifiable lung infection, once to a serious knee injury.

Khabib also pulled out twice. Once to French Frytis (undisclosed), and once to Cake (literally, CAKE)

"A rematch with Michael Johnson was briefly scheduled for March 5, 2016, at UFC 196.[34] However, on January 27, it was announced that Johnson withdrew from the bout due to injury"

Pulling out of a signed fight and refusing a fight are 2 different things. By your dumb ass logic MJ already ducked the rematch @196.

As for the cancelled fights between TF and Khabib:

Tony pulled out twice, once to a verifiable lung infection, once to a serious knee injury.

Khabib also pulled out twice. Once to French Frytis (undisclosed), and once to Cake (literally, CAKE)
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...n-says-tony-ferguson-lost-chance-rematch/amp/

On the latest episode BJ Penn Radio, Johnson weighed in on Ferguson’s refusal to take this last-minute rematch. Apparently, he attributes Ferguson’s reluctance to a lack of confidence.

“Tony’s decision is his decision,” Johnson said. “I myself wouldn’t have turned [the fight] down, especially coming from a guy that beat me already who was taking the fight on probably 10 hours notice, but that’s his decision. I guess he really didn’t have that much confidence in himself going into the fight with me. You can’t call a guy the number-one-contender if he won’t take a fight against a guy that’s already whooped him in the UFC before. Everyone’s getting their hype train around this guy, but that’s how the world works. It’s funny.”

Having had his offer to step in for Nurmagomedov rejected, Johnson says he is no longer willing to give Ferguson a rematch – though he would have to consider it if the UFC offered him the fight.

“I’m not giving Tony his rematch,” he said. “I tried giving him his chance twice and he turned it down.”

“I’d have to think about it.”

21806-you-are-fake-news.jpg

Back