Tony ferguson has the most overrated resume ever, khabib wrecks him

I just hope we get to see Khabib - Tony

Lets look at tony’s resume:

Rda- gatekeeper, tony showed decent cardio but he eyepoked him, decent win

Cowboy- 1-1 rounds going into the third until tony punched him after the bell, cowboy is washed up, unimpressive win

Pettis- almost finished, pettis got injured and is washed up, unimpressive

Barboza- illegal upkick, gatekeeper, alright win i guess

FKL- almost finished in the first round, staph infection, top 15-10 guy at best

Lando- HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA almost killed

I just don’t see how he beats khabib, khabib while not being very good is better than tony everywhere. Tony’s resume is the most overrated resume ever, lets STOP THE HYPE

Opinions?

You can make such a dumb list with every single fighter.
Yes, Khabib included. Shall I try, just an example:

Tibau-arguably lost that fight

Barboza- couldn't even finish him, alright win I guess

Iaquinta- going 5 rounds against a real estate agent gatekeeper, on short notice
etc. etc.

This is just so silly...

Khabib and Tony's resumes are pretty simular you know.

Careful now, as great as Khabib is he's got 16 tomatos on that record and only three, maybe four truly elite Ws. It's good, but nothing to scream about. And he won the title over Al Iaquinta.

Tony finished their three common opponents in Tibau, Barboza and Trujilo. Khabib decisioned them.

Their records are very close and the fight is going to be a fucking war.

A Khabib hater makes this thread under the guise of Khabib vs Tony to make people hate Khabib more

Tony is one of the best fighters that you never watched, because you dont watch MMA, you gossip about it while looking at Sherdog records

I bet you have never watched a single fight. His performance against RDA was spectacular. All in striking as well

Khabib is GOAT in the making in LW at least. 2 GOATS fight for who is the real GOAT of LW division

You should be thankful we have this fight coming soon. What else after that? Bunch of last weeks events? Train hypes are derailed, no more interesting matchups and bunch of washed up's wanting a redemtption (Edgar, Bedgar, Medgar and Frank Johnsons with John Franksons who have been in UFC for 230 years)

Careful now, as great as Khabib is he's got 16 tomatos on that record and only three, maybe four truly elite Ws. It's good, but nothing to scream about. And he won the title over Al Iaquinta.

Tony finished their three common opponents in Tibau, Barboza and Trujilo.

I am a 50-50% Tony and Khabib fan but just to point out that Abel was putting a beating on Tony big time. Standup and ground. Just low fight IQ. Not trying to diminish Tony's win or anything but those 2 rounds were all Abel

Tony is a bit more vulnerable then Khabib and had it not been for a psycho recovery from Knockdowns he would have lost to many fighters. How he recovered Lando Vannata and other heavy shots I dont know but that is why we Love TONY!

This will be a fight of century.

If MMA math made sense I'll be the champion of the WW, FW, and LW divisions.

If mma math made sense we’d all be rich. And us already rich sherdoggers with side pieces for our side pieces would be that much more rich.

In b4 <{poor?}>(i am)

Tony finished their three common opponents in Tibau, Barboza and Trujilo. Khabib decisioned them.

A Khabib hater makes this thread under the guise of Khabib vs Tony to make people hate Khabib more

Tony is one of the best fighters that you never watched, because you dont watch MMA, you gossip about it while looking at Sherdog records

I bet you have never watched a single fight. His performance against RDA was spectacular. All in striking as well

Khabib is GOAT in the making in LW at least. 2 GOATS fight for who is the real GOAT of LW division

You should be thankful we have this fight coming soon. What else after that? Bunch of last weeks events? Train hypes are derailed, no more interesting matchups and bunch of washed up's wanting a redemtption (Edgar, Bedgar, Medgar and Frank Johnsons with John Franksons who have been in UFC for 230 years)

Khabib is unimpressive as well mate, I don’t like either of them fighting, same goes with conor before you start throwing nutthugging accusations

I am a 50-50% Tony and Khabib fan but just to point out that Abel was putting a beating on Tony big time. Standup and ground. Just low fight IQ. Not trying to diminish Tony's win or anything but those 2 rounds were all Abel

Tony is a bit more vulnerable then Khabib and had it not been for a psycho recovery from Knockdowns he would have lost to many fighters. How he recovered Lando Vannata and other heavy shots I dont know but that is why we Love TONY!

This will be a fight of century.
No question. But Tony's style has always been to receive and then give. Not saying it's a smart strategy, but it's a fairly regular occurence in his career, not just Trujilo.

He's a nutjob mate, he needs a beating to let him know he's in a fight.

Khabib is unimpressive as well mate, I don’t like either of them fighting, same goes with conor before you start throwing nutthugging accusations
Then Fuck off, why are you watching MMA or even making a thread about it?

Literally every Tony vs Khabib video on youtube is still being flooded with thousands of comments and million views at least. Whole world wants to see the fight. You dont like them, so you make a thread why? TO change our opinion? To vent out frustration that you dont like fighters whome 95% of the rest people would pay TWICE TO WATCH?

What is the purpose of your thread wtf? I am not triggered or anything.

No question. But Tony's style has always been to receive and then give. Not saying it's a smart strategy, but it's a fairly regular occurence in his career, not just Trujilo.

He's a nutjob mate, he needs a beating to let him know he's in a fight.

And that is why we love him.

2 GOATS. One GOAT Will come out'

And that is why we love him.

2 GOATS. One GOAT Will come out'
Never in UFC history have we seen two divisional rivals be on streaks like this and at the top of their games. I'm not holding my breath until the cage door closes though.

DpAhYt4UYAAEU83.jpg

he only wrecks Tony by being a mini cain velasquez without the KO power, i think we know what would happen to Khabib if he couldn't pin the guy down the entire fight, he'd get butchered

Lets look at tony’s resume:

Rda- gatekeeper, tony showed decent cardio but he eyepoked him, decent win

Cowboy- 1-1 rounds going into the third until tony punched him after the bell, cowboy is washed up, unimpressive win

Pettis- almost finished, pettis got injured and is washed up, unimpressive

Barboza- illegal upkick, gatekeeper, alright win i guess

FKL- almost finished in the first round, staph infection, top 15-10 guy at best

Lando- HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA almost killed

I just don’t see how he beats khabib, khabib while not being very good is better than tony everywhere. Tony’s resume is the most overrated resume ever, lets STOP THE HYPE

Opinions?

Newbs shouldn't be allowed to post threads. That's my opinion

Back