Tony ferguson has the most overrated resume ever, khabib wrecks him

Memo to the OP, El Cucuy is currently on a 12 fight unbeaten streak. During this streak, he has almost cleaned out the LW division. Maybe you could have added that fact into your MMA Math.

Memo to the OP, El Cucuy is currently on a 12 fight unbeaten streak. During this streak, he has almost cleaned out the LW division. Maybe you could have added that fact into your MMA Math.

You post one message a year ??? RESPECT
That's Sherdog rarity

Careful now, as great as Khabib is he's got 16 tomatos on that record and only three, maybe four truly elite Ws. It's good, but nothing to scream about. And he won the title over Al Iaquinta.

Tony finished their three common opponents in Tibau, Barboza and Trujilo. Khabib decisioned them.

Their records are very close and the fight is going to be a fucking war.
That is not all of their similar opponents. Stop the bs and state the entire record. Mj beat tony, a guy who khabib finished and he eye poked rda to swing the fight in his favor. Funny how you forgot these names off your littlw list.
And pls dont talk about khabib winning the belt off Al considering tony won his paper belt off lee who al beat twice.
As i said in the other thread, u are very biased against khabib.
And when khabib crushes tony he will add another can to his record
And lets not even talk about tony almost dying to landa who isnt even in the top 15

First sentence. A former lightweight champion is nothing more than a gatekeeper. No need to read anymore

Tony gets in trouble in nearly every fight. It's a valid point.
Khabib dominated everyone, every round.
In 3 rounds someone who gets in trouble every time like Tony could lose to guys even outside top 10.
He is very durable however and in a 5 rounder he can take a solid beating for 3 rounds and still be able to get a KO Khabib or a choke in a scramble.

rpirb.jpg

Click bait. Khabib wrecking him doesn't change the fact his resume is far from being overrated. Ban.

Lets look at tony’s resume:

Rda- gatekeeper, tony showed decent cardio but he eyepoked him, decent win

Cowboy- 1-1 rounds going into the third until tony punched him after the bell, cowboy is washed up, unimpressive win

Pettis- almost finished, pettis got injured and is washed up, unimpressive

Barboza- illegal upkick, gatekeeper, alright win i guess

FKL- almost finished in the first round, staph infection, top 15-10 guy at best

Lando- HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA almost killed

I just don’t see how he beats khabib, khabib while not being very good is better than tony everywhere. Tony’s resume is the most overrated resume ever, lets STOP THE HYPE

Opinions?

Retard of the day. How can RDA be a gatekeeper when he was the champ and defended the belt?

Calling Tony a can.

<Deported1>
Everyone who lose becomes a can on sherdog. Ppl are still calling khabib a can crusher so i guess after tony will be another can on his record too
Also somebody on double yellow should be the last person handing out yellows

Imo, his three most telling fights in regards to how he fairs vs above avg mma wrestlers, were against Castillo, Trujilo, and Lee. I still think he lost that fight vs Castillo and invite most to watch that fight.

Khabib will beat Ferguson, and Ferguson is not overrated.

Completely disagree.

Ferg is a legit opponent, denying that is ridiculous.

Khabib just might win, but Tony is not overrated.

Could you do that exercise with Khabib's resume TS?

Back