Tom Aspinall confident despite ‘worst circumstances possible’ for #UFC295 title fight

Short notice title fight, worth it?

• Total voters
Those fingers put Pav into the shadow realm :)

Aspinal looks like a guy that practically lives in a pub drinking beer and eating fish and chips every night. doesn't look particularly athletic but evidently is

Aspinal looks like a guy that practically lives in a pub drinking beer and eating fish and chips every night. doesn't look particularly athletic but evidently is
He's very athletic actually, big dude though.
He can move really well in and out, and he has fast powerful hands as well.

Aspinall brought the HW division back to reality last night. Glad things paid off for him. That was a huge win. Definitely overshadows the other belt and that other fighter.

He's huge and muscular, very athletic. He looked a little chubbier than usually given the short notice. Here he is in better shape

tom-aspinall-looking-in-phenomenal-shape-ahead-of-his-fight-v0-l6cd7fzpsz9b1.png

but why does his fingers look like that? his other hand doesn't even look like that. this is like when someone posted a video of Pereira shooting an arrow in Glover's backyard while Glover was BBQing and everyone talked about how bad ass Pereira was instead of why Glover's foot looked like a catcher's mitt.

besides, wasn't it a right hand that sent Sergei? those ladyfingers are on his left hand. i'm serious, look at his fucking fingers. even his hand looks weirdly skeletal. but his right hand looks normal.

They seem to work ok sir.
If you make me notice Im the kind of person that will fuckin never unsee it lol.

He ain't all that I Predict he will get flattened within 3 fights . Easily hit and drops his hands

Volkanovski fans and Islam haters need to take note.

i don't get how people are not impressed by Aspinall. or at least admit he's the best HW right now.

He ain't all that I Predict he will get flattened within 3 fights . Easily hit and drops his hands
A prime shertard take right here ladies and gents

A huge heavyweight who moves like a WW, with rapid hands, great power, fantastic boxing, really good wrestling and a slick attacking ground game ‘isn’t all that’ don’t you know

Only person I saw get flattened was Sergei Pavlovich

Last edited:
Back