Today's powerful image

I wouldn't mind exchanging DNA with Rose MacGowan.

BAS_FAN said:
fallenangel013.jpg

what the hell is this supposed to be?

what a waste of a nice body...

You dont think she are cute dude? This makes me curious, doesnt all "real" american girls whey 200kg and have a mustasch? Can you guys really be picky?

krellik said:
You dont think she are cute dude? This makes me curious, doesnt all "real" american girls whey 200kg and have a mustasch? Can you guys really be picky?

The USA is has the 3rd largest population in the world, dude. There are millions of fine girls around. Don't believe everything you see on TV. Yeah, a lot are out of shape, and a lot are fine looking :)

Personally, I agree with you, I think that girl BAS_FAN posted is kind of hot, IMO :) I think he didn't like her face. She looks kinda like a bad-girl to me though, so I don't see her as ugly.

Eh, she's ok. Gruesome, I would rather have the girl in your avatar. Covered in blood. Just like that.

I'd do her. What's nasty are the ones that has bigger legs, bigger lats, bigger biceps, bigger forearms than you.

Actually wait.... hmm I think she has more muscle than me.\

What kind of numbers do you she can put up in the 3 big lifts ?

better late than never I guess.

her bodyfat doesn't seem THAT low, but my gf is 86lbs. so...maybe im out of touch, either way...i don't normally go for chicks QUITE that big but she seems pretty hot

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, if I get to the third page and I don't see any evidence that you've fed her, I'm going to go to her house (I WILL FIND IT) and shove twinkies and gravy down her throat.

*high fives ghostwipe* "you play your cards right and maybe we can pull a train on 'er ;)

After reading your posts I revoke my previous statement and I have decided I would enjoy this "train" you speak of.

Hahaha.

I don't think he'll be reading that. He hasn't posted in here since August and my guess is that he probably broke up with her over a year ago, if she didn't die of malnourishment.

Haha, maybe they broke up and he Diesel Weaseled himself instead of going back on the intranets.

PS. I feel retarded for making it this late into the thread without checking the date.

My bust size is increasing, especially after a really good bench and row workout yesterday.

After reading your posts I revoke my previous statement and I have decided I would enjoy this "train" you speak of.

Hahaha.

I may be in the minority on the board, but I think that chick is hot. Not as hot as that Jamie chick that they post about every other photo (who I would just do rotten things to).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back