Today's powerful image

killer_kicks88 said:
i just gave a second look, did no one notice how manly her hands are?
Yeah those hands and forearms are just too damn manly for my tastes, that and the fact she seems to be hiding her face from the camera bring up some unwanted questions.

I also was very attracted to this pic, and wanted to know who she is. I can't find anything on their site as of yet. I don't like over muscled girls much, but she's hot.

That is so unsexy!! Are some of you really turned on? Well, different opinions, I respect that!

there seems to be quite the rift here, and normally I'm not interested in this kind of girl, but I don't even think she's that muscly. I don't even see it. I DO see the manhands however, and yeah, I'm with you guys, THAT'S a turnoff for sure.

Which leads to me next point:
Our society has really turned down a dark path when a chick needs to have 4% body fat and tits the size of a cow's utters to be called good looking.

For me, I still like the athletic, normal breast sized, not freaky looking, fresh type..when compared to the orgeish, pillow breasted, plastic, freaks that seem to be everywhere today.

Not saying I wouldn't tag Pam Anderson..but I'd rather nail Jennifer Aniston.

the chick in the picture is hot, pam anderson is hot, jennifer aniston is hot, 'nuff said

Foulsmeller said:
Which leads to me next point:
Our society has really turned down a dark path when a chick needs to have 4% body fat and tits the size of a cow's utters to be called good looking.

For me, I still like the athletic, normal breast sized, not freaky looking, fresh type..when compared to the orgeish, pillow breasted, plastic, freaks that seem to be everywhere today.

Not saying I wouldn't tag Pam Anderson..but I'd rather nail Jennifer Aniston.

dude that girl is beyond athletic and is definitely freaky looking. i bet her bf% is not to far off from 4 too...

i agree about jennfier aniston over Pam, however.

bacon said:
Only Iggy Pop has the genetics required to maintain > 3% body fat for more than a day or two. Impressive though..

lmao, genetics more like coke and heroin induced

She is a little bit to manly! but its an interesting pic.

I like fat girls with huge tits and a good old fat booty.

There is no way i can make a rational decision based on that pic. Its black and white...all chix look better in black and white...maybe its been doctored...the shadows could exaggerate the muscles...c'mon Urban...dig up some pix of her where we can see her better...

I think it's smashius clay.

Foulsmeller said:
You may be gay.

I agree...check to see if you get an erection after looking at that pic. If you do, then go have sex with some men.

PariahCarey said:
There is no way i can make a rational decision based on that pic. Its black and white...all chix look better in black and white...maybe its been doctored...the shadows could exaggerate the muscles...c'mon Urban...dig up some pix of her where we can see her better...
I've been trying since I found the pic, but nobody seems to know her name or have other pics.

Urban said:
I've been trying since I found the pic, but nobody seems to know her name or have other pics.

I belive this picture belongs to a website that features female body builder photography, I realise that doesnt help a lot, but there is more of her out there.

As far as the debate, I side with those who said man face is the big turn off to low body fat in women. Some can still remain fairly hot while in a comp. state(see Pauline Nordin, my stalkee).

fallenangel013.jpg

what the hell is this supposed to be?

what a waste of a nice body...

Back