Today's powerful image

I like t-mag but their "powerful" image makes me hesitant to recomend weightraining to women..;) I have seen some real she-he-beasts in there who have scared me to death!

It looks like a mans' torso on a womans' lower half. friggin' weird. Women should be soft,but that's just my opinion.

Models/bodybuilders (male or female) can't sustain that kind of definition for too long. Only Iggy Pop has the genetics required to maintain > 3% body fat for more than a day or two. Impressive though..

i dont like built chicks...at all.

fit is one thing, but built like a brick shithouse is another...

iggy1_landscape.jpg

Did somebody say IGGY POP?!?!?!?!

I wonder if that chick could squeeze a dick harder than most with her pussy...
Anyway, I'd hit it despite the itty bittiness of her breasts.

I think hard girls are hot. As long as they don't have a manly roided out face.

Iggy Pop's not hot though...

her bodyfat doesn't seem THAT low, but my gf is 86lbs. so...maybe im out of touch, either way...i don't normally go for chicks QUITE that big but she seems pretty hot

A. Yes, strong chicks have stronger PC muscles and can milk you harder
B. Iggy Pop is a sexy man. He's fifty in that pic, you best pray you look like that at fifty. Oh, except for hte hideous drug haggered face and all the scars and shit.

killer_kicks88 said:
her bodyfat doesn't seem THAT low, but my gf is 86lbs. so...maybe im out of touch, either way...i don't normally go for chicks QUITE that big but she seems pretty hot

So, is she eleven or that chick from The Carpenters?

she's fresh out of the womb actually, just a world record large baby...she's 17, she has quite the perfect body in my opinion, 31in. bust, 23in. waist, 33in. hips...that's a mighty fine body body body in my view...really freakin short but hey, i like em that way

*high fives ghostwipe* "you play your cards right and maybe we can pull a train on 'er ;)

i just gave a second look, did no one notice how manly her hands are?

killer_kicks88 said:
*high fives ghostwipe* "you play your cards right and maybe we can pull a train on 'er ;)

Aww, shit, don't be messin wif my head like that

ghostwipe said:
Aww, shit, don't be messin wif my head like that

*looks over at ghostwhipe and gives thumbs up* "uh oh man, double penatration!"

Back