Todays photo of 185lbs Nick Diaz

One year apart and probably training for completely different sports

One he had a pump and was training for a triathlon. The other he had no pump and is preparing for a fight. Who knows?

suck-belly.gif

It's just water. He's not in bad shape at all.

April 2021:

images

Now:
E__PQa1VIAM0Nn4.jpg

I don’t feel like I can explain this.

How do cameras work <WhatIsThis>

It's because he cut so much height for his return any bodyfat he has is more squashed together.

As if this means anything ... it's Nick Diaz.

He would still win a triathlon, while smoking a joint,
and taking 100 punches from Roy Nelson for stealing his fries.

These pics threads are idiotic.

Both his physique and movements look like absolute shit.

April 2021:

images

Now:
E__PQa1VIAM0Nn4.jpg

I don’t feel like I can explain this.
Looks about right to me. Don't forget Diaz is fighting at 185. He's gonna bring it on fight night don't you worry

Conor hasn't won a fight at lightweight since 2016 and he's somehow ranked in the division. He got knocked out by Poirer in the second round with zero controversy and they immediately ran a rematch.

Nick fought GSP coming off a LOSS to Condit.

The UFC runs this thing like the circus coming to town, not a sport. If it were up to me I'd make rankings based on a formula and matches based on brackets, but I didn't have a few billion to buy it so they do as they please.

Be ZERO surprised if they put together Nick vs Usman if he pulls out a big win. Of course it wouldn't be fair or make sense, but that is irrelevant under the current management.
You should check out the PFL.

Keep in mind, even when he was partying nonstop the guy is a vegan who only shops at Wholefoods.

He was hammering vodka sodas not McDonalds and would go on the occasional run lol

Pretty sure he stated years ago that he's not vegan.

As if this means anything ... it's Nick Diaz.

He would still win a triathlon, while smoking a joint,
and taking 100 punches from Roy Nelson for stealing his fries.

These pics threads are idiotic.

For the uninitiated, Nick Diaz never wins a triathalon. He never had anywhere near pro level finishes. His best ranking over a decade ago was something like #850.

Dentists who do this stuff for fun would routinely beat him.

In any event, now that we've seen the weigh-in, I would guess Nick was around 200lbs before fight week. He made 185.5 and clearly did a water cut from the pictures first posted in this thread a few days ago.

It would never have been possible for him to make 171lbs and he has known for weeks. Make of that what you will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back