To our non-American friends - California, Texas or New York?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
If you had to move to the US and you had to choose among these three states, which state would you choose?

New York

nyc-world-hd-wallpaper-2560x1440-9852.png

Texas

QdKtrrn.jpg

California

LA.jpeg

Depends on your nature. If you are a mincing, queerbag Liberal, then NY is definitely your spot. Much of California will fit the bill also. If you are more of a conservative, rugged individualist, then Texas or the rural parts of California are your best bet.

who in their right fuckin mind would chose texas

You can literally have anything you want in California.

Besides unrestricted firearms... : (

Texas. Dallas is bad ass and very very affordable. I have lived in San Diego and NY. I live way better here than anywhere else.....sports kick ass in Dallas as well.

Right now I'm feeling like BBQ, laid back hawt chicks, and guns, so Texas. I could combine the three of them, Dr Lecter style.

I could also go on a wild life safari with mah boy Slick.

Texas. Dallas is bad ass and very very affordable. I have lived in San Diego and NY. I live way better here than anywhere else.....sports kick ass in Dallas as well.

I was in Dallas for a week last February

There was literally nothing to do

NY is filled with rude fucks, though I suppose that would make it an all you can eat buffet.

I guess if I was being forced to chose one, then California. Northern California.

You're trippin. Didn't look hard enough, thats for sure.

dont you drink, boy?

Arrived at the omni hotel on Tuesday night they stopped serving food at 9

went out looking for a place to eat and drink cabbie drove me around for 35 minutes town was dead not a place to eat

Then went out "bar hopping" on Thursday night. ....dead

Friday night was no better

Texas is gods country.

Back