To our non-American friends - California, Texas or New York?

1. Austin, Texas
2. Anywhere in California
3. Anywhere in New York
4. Anywhere in Texas that isn't Austin

Shitty post

Anyone who thinks California, the home of LA and San Diego, has less attractive girls than Texas, one of the most obese and [the most] uneducated states in the union, is just dumb.

Texas is gods country.

wait tell the cali girls come in here...

lives in all 3. New york is annoying

Cali is just to damn expensive. If it wasn't so expensive it would be ok, and if they gun laws weren't designed by pussy ass bitches

Texas money goes far.

Last edited:
you can shoot guns in ca. even own them! madness!!!

lol I wouldn't pick a place to live based on their gun laws, I couldn't care less. California sounds like it is full of pretentious superficial douchebags. with all their extremely religious right wing views, texans are probably nicer in everyday life if you can ignore politics.

Gotta find dat right marbeling.

Also, Amber Heard, Alexis Biedel, Alexis Texas (assuming), Jennifer Love Hewitt, Leighton Meester, Sarah Shahi, Hillary Duff, Holland Roden (never heard of her, but that first name and..
original.png
..not bad looking), Shannon Elizabeth, Erin Cummings, Ciara, Amy Acker, and Summer Glau are ftom Texas, so sounds like they also produce some quality chicks.

lol I wouldn't pick a place to live based on their gun laws, I couldn't care less. California sounds like it is full of pretentious superficial douchebags. with all their extremely religious right wing views, texans are probably nicer in everyday life if you can ignore politics.

no one talks about politics here. i dont know where you would get that everybody is mouthing off about liberal views? i live in oc and i never hear anybody mouth off about politics unless you are actually looking to. i think you watch too many movies or tv shows. most of those pretentitios people are fakes trying to fit in from other places. its not one big reality show.

Depends on your nature. If you are a mincing, queerbag Liberal, then NY is definitely your spot. Much of California will fit the bill also. If you are more of a conservative, rugged individualist, then Texas or the rural parts of California are your best bet.

you are an idiot. thanks for letting us know.

Texas. Dallas is bad ass and very very affordable. I have lived in San Diego and NY. I live way better here than anywhere else.....sports kick ass in Dallas as well.

I agree with this guy and his Hank III AV.

Although, Dat Cali Bud...

Depends on your financial situation.

If you're sherdog level rich NY is an amazing place to live. Otherwise tx or north Cali for me.

From what I see on the internet, New York is the shithole of the US. That and Florida has something in the water.

North Florida isn't much different from Texas. Central Florida and below becomes a retirement resort and Latin American strong hold.

NY >> Cali >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Texas.

Texas. At least it never gets cold.

CA is far more diverse that any of those two. You have it all.

Funny how suddenly no one is from Murica.

Gotta find dat right marbeling.

Also, Amber Heard, Alexis Biedel, Alexis Texas (assuming), Jennifer Love Hewitt, Leighton Meester, Sarah Shahi, Hillary Duff, Holland Roden (never heard of her, but that first name and..
original.png
..not bad looking), Shannon Elizabeth, Erin Cummings, Ciara, Amy Acker, and Summer Glau are ftom Texas, so sounds like they also produce some quality chicks.

yea never heard of any of those broads, but from a quick google search i'll say im not into teeny types

set me up with a solid dame who knows what the hell's she's doing in life and i'll be happy

yea never heard of any of those broads, but from a quick google search i'll say im not into teeny types

set me up with a solid dame who knows what the hell's she's doing in life and i'll be happy

This might be the most ignorant comment in the history of mankind.

This might be the most ignorant comment in the history of mankind.

this might be one of the more jimmy-rustled responses in the history of mankind, na but im just not into that kind of girl, that whole little youthful girl thing. no thanks. i know that's more popular in places like france and italy tho

this might be one of the more jimmy-rustled responses in the history of mankind

Not really, just telling you how I see it. You said you don't know any of them which makes it by definition ignorant. Also, who doesn't know Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Not really, just telling you how I see it. You said you don't know any of them which makes it by definition ignorant. Also, who doesn't know Jennifer Love Hewitt?

i said i googled mate. hewitt's not too bad tho, nice big jugs

just i'd prefer a more experienced bird like bellucci or the like

Back