To our non-American friends - California, Texas or New York?

Everyone knows the right answer is California.

The majority of Texas is dry on Sundays.

besides strict gun laws, ca is a great place. has most every geographic/human geographic feature you could want. either way, any american state with open spaces and a low urban athletic crowd is good 2 go

Right now I'm feeling like BBQ, laid back fat chicks, and guns, so Texas. I could combine the three of them, Dr Lecter style.

I could also go on a wild life safari with mah boy Slick.

fixed

hey go fuck myself

lol nice, didn't see that at first

Also people saying cali had strict gun laws have to remember the places we are from have more strict laws

Arrived at the omni hotel on Tuesday night they stopped serving food at 9

went out looking for a place to eat and drink cabbie drove me around for 35 minutes town was dead not a place to eat

Then went out "bar hopping" on Thursday night. ....dead

Friday night was no better

ugly people are discriminated against

Never been to the US but from what I've seen on TV & movies I'd probably pick Cali.

probably Texas. I am a country guy. I like shooting. plus despite being a leftist, I seem to get along better with socially conservative individuals in my personal life for some reason.

California, two states in one, so more bang for your bucks.

If you like paying taxes and then more taxes and then special taxes. CA is the place for you. Don't worry tho. We have great schools and pristine roads LOL

Not NYC. CA is cool, but Texas is cheaper.

Average female New Yorker

geordie-girls.jpg

Average Texas girl

00028840.girl.with.AR-15.jpg

Average Californian girl

make_me_sandwich2.jpg

probably Texas. I am a country guy. I like shooting. plus despite being a leftist, I seem to get along better with socially conservative individuals in my personal life for some reason.

you can shoot guns in ca. even own them! madness!!!

I wouldn't stay anywhere outside of LA or NYC.

If I had to choose, I'd pick NYC because it's more similar to London than LA is but London is the best city in the world.

Back