TJ looked really good,but wasn't that impressed with him like everyone else!!!

Because when Barao tagged TJ he said nothing and even when TJ missed he screamed...

So what, he missed a punch. And I don't remember him screaming at any point in the fight.

TJ looked very fast and fluid. His footwork and head movement was great, and the timing was near precise. Hand speed on some of those jabs were elite.

TS needs to roll tape again. Dillashaw looked like a force last night. He also looked DAMN good in the Easton fight.

The Easton fight is what had me convinced that TJ could defeat Barao. Boy was I right! The whole fight I just saying "I knew it, I knew it!"

TS...You're a fucking moron.

So what, he missed a punch. And I don't remember him screaming at any point in the fight.

He's exaggerating. It's what haters do. Rogan did acknowledge multiple shots that Barao landed. The reality is that Barao only landed about half as often as TJ did so of course Rogan is going to be praising TJ significantly more.

He did really good for someone who was supposed to get dismantled and had arguably no chance of winning that fight.
That's why i think his win is blown out of proportion(and maybe rightfully so).

But it wasn't something out of this world like Rogan and some people seem to be thinking.Rogan's bias comment's are always...

And i didn't see a different Dillashaw.Since TUF he fought like that: moving around,changing angles/stances throwing leg kicks,uppercuts etc.

I was really surprised that he didn't even try to mix things up with takedowns like he normally does.

I said it before the fight that Barao wasn't really respecting TJ.It was the first time i saw Barao talking about being a star and wanting to get paid better.He was looking past TJ and didn't fight like he should've.

There's some truth here.

But TJ has never been as effective as he was in this fight.

I won't bother looking, but I would put money down that a majority of OP's threads would be categorized as trollish.

He was really amazing, I felt sorry for Barao and don't even care about him, and don't attach myself emotionally over fights.

TJ looked great, but to me more than anything, Barao looked BAD.

He looked slow and disinterested in the fight. Don't know if he had a tough weight cut, or just didn't take the fight with Dillashaw seriously.

That said, Dillashaw has seemed to have that "spark" lately. He gets better and more confident every time he fights. Kind of reminds me of Mighty Mouse.

I wasn't even going to watch the fight, I had it playing on the TV and was outside catching a smoke break. I heard "OOOOOOHHHHHHH", thought TJ got caught and was surprised to see Barao on his back. Couldn't tune away after that.

I was so impressed by TJ, going to have to watch the fight again for a fair assessment because I was fairly drunk last night.

Vcash on Dillishaw in the distance, FTW!!

How can you not be impressed by Dillashaw's performance? He beat the shit out of Barao. Completely dominated the fight.
And if Barao as a champion took a challenger lightly, that was a massively foolish thing to do and he has only himself to blame.

Dillashaw has continuously improved, he had no need to "mix it up with takedowns", why do that when you are whooping your opponent standing?

Go ahead and keep believing your last line about Barao "He was looking past TJ and didn't fight like he should've." Keep believing it should have happened the way you wanted it to instead of the way it did happen.

Barao fought the way he always has and it wasn't even close to being in contention with Dillashaw last night.
Lol according to him he was an elite striker. Last night, he was an elite target hahahaha

yeah that was one of the best performances I've ever seen in MMA

He was more successful with his striking than usual, and that was an absolute clinic of how to move and strike in MMA

TJ looked great, but to me more than anything, Barao looked BAD.

He looked slow and disinterested in the fight. Don't know if he had a tough weight cut, or just didn't take the fight with Dillashaw seriously.

That said, Dillashaw has seemed to have that "spark" lately. He gets better and more confident every time he fights. Kind of reminds me of Mighty Mouse.

He got punched and kicked in the face. Hard

lol. It wasn't a flukey flash KO, TJ dominated him for 4.5 rounds and then knocked him the fuck out. How can that win be overblown?

I won't bother looking, but I would put money down that a majority of OP's threads would be categorized as trollish.

For giggles, I looked it up. We have such timeless classics such as:

"Machida,Wanderlei and Aldo better pull out of their fights!!!"

Because they are Brazilian?

"Chael= P4P worst coach on TUF ever??"

No. He's not. Must not have seen Rampage acting like a coach.

"Is it just me or Phil Davis gets worse after every fight??"

Easy to beat someone down when they are facing defeat.

"Am i the only one embarassed to watch TUF Brazil??"

You most likely are.

"Why are people acting like Weidman is an incredible fighter???"

Because he fucking took out a pound for pound, anyone else see the trend yet?

"Weidman is an easy matchup for Silva!!!"

3rd times a charm huh?

"Proof that Matt Brown shouldn't even be top 15!!Why is he fighting Condit???"

I got proof that he is top 15. I got proof that he's top 10 too.

"Is Barnett ashamed of his body??"

Are you ashamed of how much of a dick you act like in an anonymous forum?

You're one of those guys who thinks its cool to not be impressed by stuff and then tells people "I'm not impressed!"

Fuck you.

He did really good for someone who was supposed to get dismantled and had arguably no chance of winning that fight.
That's why i think his win is blown out of proportion(and maybe rightfully so).

But it wasn't something out of this world like Rogan and some people seem to be thinking.Rogan's bias comment's are always...

And i didn't see a different Dillashaw.Since TUF he fought like that: moving around,changing angles/stances throwing leg kicks,uppercuts etc.

I was really surprised that he didn't even try to mix things up with takedowns like he normally does.

I said it before the fight that Barao wasn't really respecting TJ.It was the first time i saw Barao talking about being a star and wanting to get paid better.He was looking past TJ and didn't fight like he should've.
Ive literally just watched it, and fuck me i was blown away.
YJ beat one of the p4p best fighters in the world that has walked through faber amongst others.
he came in being a huge underdog, and absolutely dominated barao..lit him up, knocked him down, controlled the fight, beat him up, the TKO him in brilliant style..

Im with rogan, one of the best performances in a very very long time

For giggles, I looked it up. We have such timeless classics such as:

Because they are Brazilian?

No. He's not. Must not have seen Rampage acting like a coach.

Easy to beat someone down when they are facing defeat.

You most likely are.

Because he fucking took out a pound for pound, anyone else see the trend yet?

3rd times a charm huh?

I got proof that he is top 15. I got proof that he's top 10 too.

Are you ashamed of how much of a dick you act like in an anonymous forum?
Thanks for digging up the dirt.

TS is a total moron.

This thread is pathetic. Not even a good troll attempt.

Back