TJ looked really good,but wasn't that impressed with him like everyone else!!!

That was a one sided beat down. Not worthy of the Tyson/Douglas talk, but, a great performance and huge upset. You have major bias issues if you think it wasn't a special night by a guy that wasn't supposed to put up much of anything.

He did really good for someone who was supposed to get dismantled and had arguably no chance of winning that fight.
That's why i think his win is blown out of proportion(and maybe rightfully so).

But it wasn't something out of this world like Rogan and some people seem to be thinking.Rogan's bias comment's are always...

And i didn't see a different Dillashaw.Since TUF he fought like that: moving around,changing angles/stances throwing leg kicks,uppercuts etc.

I was really surprised that he didn't even try to mix things up with takedowns like he normally does.

I said it before the fight that Barao wasn't really respecting TJ.It was the first time i saw Barao talking about being a star and wanting to get paid better.He was looking past TJ and didn't fight like he should've.

"Your performance doesn't impress me."
--GSP

yeah I wasn't impressed by one the most impressive performances in recent history either hur hur hur.....

All stupidity aside what really impressed me is his confidence and movement from the very first second of the fight.

He did really good for someone who was supposed to get dismantled and had arguably no chance of winning that fight.
That's why i think his win is blown out of proportion(and maybe rightfully so).

But it wasn't something out of this world like Rogan and some people seem to be thinking.Rogan's bias comment's are always...

And i didn't see a different Dillashaw.Since TUF he fought like that: moving around,changing angles/stances throwing leg kicks,uppercuts etc.

I was really surprised that he didn't even try to mix things up with takedowns like he normally does.

I said it before the fight that Barao wasn't really respecting TJ.It was the first time i saw Barao talking about being a star and wanting to get paid better.He was looking past TJ and didn't fight like he should've.

Barao reacted like he always does when he gets put in a bad situation. Dillashaw broke him with the first overhand right. It's not Barao's fault he couldn't live up to your expectations. Dillashaw had something to do with that.

Barao reacted like he always does when he gets put in a bad situation. Dillashaw broke him with the first overhand right. It's not Barao's fault he couldn't live up to your expectations. Dillashaw had something to do with that.

This 100% Im surprised no one bought up Slacks killing the king yet. I'm sure Tylor read it :icon_twis

Seriously that beating was a savaging.

TS, if that performance didn't impress you maybe this isn't your sport

That was a one sided beat down. Not worthy of the Tyson/Douglas talk, but, a great performance and huge upset. You have major bias issues if you think it wasn't a special night by a guy that wasn't supposed to put up much of anything.

Pretty much this. NOBODY was giving a chance a TJ and even less the way that he did.
The only way that i though TJ could beat Barao was maybe via wrestlefucking... but I really was expecting TJ to stand any chance on Barao to be honest.

TJ looked very fast and fluid. His footwork and head movement was great, and the timing was near precise. Hand speed on some of those jabs were elite.

TS needs to roll tape again. Dillashaw looked like a force last night. He also looked DAMN good in the Easton fight.

Why is everyone bitching about Rogan? I'm a huge fan of Renan, but he really did nothing in that fight to warrant any praise other than making it back up after being floored.

Why is everyone bitching about Rogan? I'm a huge fan of Renan, but he really did nothing in that fight to warrant any praise other than making it back up after being floored.

Because when Barao tagged TJ he said nothing and even when TJ missed he screamed...

joe rogan was incredibly biased but it was still an amazing fight by TJ

You TS are just behaving like a child. You don't like Rogan or something or it could be just a simple case of you not knowing enough about combat sports.

And those are your two options.

TJ looked great and he basically broke Barao in the first round. Barao was confused, frustrated, probably concussed, and had all but given up after the first round.

I'm shocked how many people on this forum are trying to discount TJ's performance. Are they all butt-hurt Brazilians?

Back