TJ looked really good,but wasn't that impressed with him like everyone else!!!

TJ looked really good but I'm going to completely dismiss that fact and run him down anyway. Please stop posting TS.

Nah Dillashaw's striking has improved every single fight and by leaps and bounds. I'm amazed at how fast the guy has improved. A very talented fighter.

I understand you are still hurt and angry but you are wrong, he DID look spectacular.

He looked even more spectacular than Weidman did against Anderson and he went almost full 5 rounds of domination instead of catching a lucky early break.

The most impressive challengers of recent memory were probably Weidman, Hendricks and Gustaffson. But this was in a league of its own, Rogan was going a little overboard I think but Dillashaw had an almost perfect performance here, it's just the truth.

He did really good for someone who was supposed to get dismantled and had arguably no chance of winning that fight.
That's why i think his win is blown out of proportion(and maybe rightfully so).

But it wasn't something out of this world like Rogan and some people seem to be thinking.Rogan's bias comment's are always...

And i didn't see a different Dillashaw.Since TUF he fought like that: moving around,changing angles/stances throwing leg kicks,uppercuts etc.

I was really surprised that he didn't even try to mix things up with takedowns like he normally does.

I said it before the fight that Barao wasn't really respecting TJ.It was the first time i saw Barao talking about being a star and wanting to get paid better.He was looking past TJ and didn't fight like he should've.

Damn ! Seriously ts? Did TJ fuck your mom or something?

TJ looked incredible, TS.
One of the best performances I've seen in a LONG time, so many improvements and a perfect gameplan.

Back