TJ Dillashaw's Suspension: Why EPO Is Such A Disgraceful Banned Substance For An MMA Fighter

A good friend who used EPO a lot in cycling (bikes, not steroids), said that is gives you a clearer head when you begin to fatigue.
He actually told me years ago that EPO would be a great drug for MMA as it obviously increases cardio but also keeps you more focused so you'd be less prone to making mistakes. Anyone that has trained or fought knows when you get tired you definitely start making some questionable decisions... think Weidman.

This is some next level stuff he was using; makes every great performance he had seem different through this new lense. No wonder he didn’t want the last fight to get stopped so soon, his advantage increases the longer the fight goes on.

I would inject it in my dick flr more boner fuckin

Doing large amounts of EPO is dangerous as fuck.

If you take enough your blood gets so thick your heart can barely pump it through your body.

I've heard stories about how when Bjarne Riss won the Tour de France he was taking such ridiculous amounts that he had to get up in the middle of the night to get on a hometrainer because his blood was so fucking thick from all the EPO that his heart in rest couldn't pump it through his system fast enough.

So like say if you ingested it orally, I'm assuming it wouldn't work, because there's no way it would get to your blood stream?

Lance and the other EPO-ed up cyclists were so dosed that they could not sleep through the night......they'd have to wake up and exercise (discreetly) to keep the blood flowing or risk death due to clots.

Lance and the other EPO-ed up cyclists were so dosed that they could not sleep through the night......they'd have to wake up and exercise (discreetly) to keep the blood flowing or risk death due to clots.
I have heard the horror stories of EPO too.

The pro peders seem to forget these substances are also incredibly dangerous, even if they are becoming slightly safer and is a big reason they shouldn't be compulsory to take.

How is easy is this stuff to obtain and how much?

Easy if you know the right ways to go about it and fairly expensive as far as PEDs go.

but what i wanna know is EPO dangerous to you health wise? or could i fix up my fucking cardio for a month and then hop off it if i just train as a hobby

Compared to most PEDs it's fairly safe if used in a sane manner and yes even in an amateur athlete it would have a tremendous effect.

I don't think you guys get it this isn't a normal steroid.... this is the Feds(DEA,) /whatever are coming to his house to ask where he got it

Last edited:
Doing large amounts of EPO is dangerous as fuck.

If you take enough your blood gets so thick your heart can barely pump it through your body.

I've heard stories about how when Bjarne Riss won the Tour de France he was taking such ridiculous amounts that he had to get up in the middle of the night to get on a hometrainer because his blood was so fucking thick from all the EPO that his heart in rest couldn't pump it through his system fast enough.

Yup, EPO is serious shit. Back when the Tour teams were pushing the edge on EPO dosages, they actually had the riders wear heart rate monitors to sleep. If their heart beat dropped below a certain rate at 0 dark 30, the alarms would go off and riders would have to get on the trainers and do sprints to get the blood flowing again before it clotted up and caused them to stroke out. It took several dead riders and the Tour organizers putting in a hematocrit limit before the team doctors dialed back the dosages to something that wasn't fatal.

but what i wanna know is EPO dangerous to you health wise? or could i fix up my fucking cardio for a month and then hop off it if i just train as a hobby
yes, if you dont know what you are doing its dangerous

countless cyclists in the 90's through to the 2000's died from epo use

it increases your red blood cells, the more red blood cells you have the thicker your blood gets

the thicker your blood gets, the harder it is for the heart to pump it round the body

if you get it wrong, stroke or heart attack is a serious possibility.

ever wonder how so many seemingly fit 20 year old footballers suddenly drop dead in football matches..?

yes, if you dont know what you are doing its dangerous

countless cyclists in the 90's through to the 2000's died from epo use

it increases your red blood cells, the more red blood cells you have the thicker your blood gets

the thicker your blood gets, the harder it is for the heart to pump it round the body

if you get it wrong, stroke or heart attack is a serious possibility.

ever wonder how so many seemingly fit 20 year old footballers suddenly drop dead in football matches..?

In my countryfootball isnt very large. Never heard of that

Cardio is the premier weapon in all of the combat sports. You and your opponent get tired just walking out to the ring/cage from the nerves and adrenaline alone. Its why they train like mad men during camps. I must admit, it prob feels great on it, but its very, very shameful.

So like say if you ingested it orally, I'm assuming it wouldn't work, because there's no way it would get to your blood stream?
its only injectable

In my countryfootball isnt very large. Never heard of that

happens a lot in poorer countries.

Theres been tons of deaths in African football but you barely see them reported, been some Dutch amateurs as well.

By the time you get to the big european pro clubs you are blood doping properly with blood bags (football has no biological passport so you can blood dope freely).

But in the poorer leagues, and ammy's, epo is the way they go.

Theres been tons of deaths in African football but you barely see them reported, been some Dutch amateurs as well.

By the time you get to the big european pro clubs you are blood doping properly with blood bags (football has no biological passport so you can blood dope freely).

Interesting. Cheers

Heres Luke talking absolute garbage on EPO and its effects.. that it can be replicated by high altitude training etc, that shit was debunked like 15 years ago.

Thats the excuse many of the ones with high blood values used. Training camp in the mountains to hide from testers and use etc. And getting down with extreme blood values that could hold for weeks etc.. BS.

Im from a cross country skiing country. (Muhlegg Olympics 2002 etc. Finland semi-organised blood doping etc.)

Edit: The circumstances surrounding the doping ring in Europe that Luke alluded to isn't true either. Just a regular Luke Thomas day.

Edit2: I now see that on the video comments its like a dozen guys that has made the same or similar comment about EPO as me lol.

Last edited:

Blood bags? Im curious. Tell me more please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back