TJ Dillashaw's Suspension: Why EPO Is Such A Disgraceful Banned Substance For An MMA Fighter

I've had a few armature boxing matches. they are pro fighters, they dont get tired walking to the cage.

You clearly missed my point of them feeling “fatigue” symptoms.

And as far as your ammy boxing matches, I did ammy kickboxing and both these disciplines you are padded to the gills. Big ass gloves, headgear, and in my case, shinpads. Not much at stake when you go in there and throw down as far as serious injuries and I wasnt near as nervous before fights as when I crossed over to MMA. In MMA anything can happen and there is no protection from serious cuts, bones broke, or teeth getting ktfo. The nerves are similiar to fighting for your life.

And I asked you can he believe both that his study established the detection window at no more than 50 days and simultaneously believe the testing window is 6 months or more? Of course you again didn’t address anything in my post and you won’t address this either. You’ll just follow me around saying nothing of substance.

As I already stated, which you ignored, the conversation can continue when you either post a source or say you fabricated that statement. Either works, and then I'll address the rest of the conversation.

On a side note, why do you defend Jones in every single thread? Serious question here.

Don't really care what he was taking I just want to see the man Bang.

As I already stated, which you ignored, the conversation can continue when you either post a source or say you fabricated that statement. Either works, and then I'll address the rest of the conversation.

On a side note, why do you defend Jones in every single thread? Serious question here.
lol

you're obviously trolling. you won't even attempt to respond. i gave you the answer. you refuse to address it. lol at fabricated. it's in what i provided, which you refuse to address. because you'd have to acknowledge you're wrong. if it makes you feel better, he didn't explicitly say the exact words that the study was invalid. the actual words he did use, which were different, and which i provided, meant the exact same thing though. your move bro.

on a side note, i generally correct misinformation on the topic. and it's pretty pervasive when it's discussed.

He got the same sentence as Machida. Just think about this.

So like say if you ingested it orally, I'm assuming it wouldn't work, because there's no way it would get to your blood stream?
Correct. Oral compounds are specifically designed to not be destroyed in your stomach and it then enters your blood stream and is processed by your liver. Most oral steroids are hepatoxic (can damage the liver). Oral compounds still make it to your blood stream, but they were designed to be ingested by binding them with something to protect the compound. EPO is not one of them.

You hold a high opinion of yourself don't you

That's an odd reply to my post...

Never cared that much or found a need to look it up as only heard it in passing and knowing it was a performance enhancer was enough.

The only other performance I can remotely even think of that could compare would be the mauling RDA gave Pettis for 5 straight rounds.

Not so surprisingly, that fight was pre-USADA and both fighters haven't looked the same ever since.

For sure, I know that speculation about this kind of stuff is sort of a no no on here, but RDA is highly suspect. He had a weird career resurgence in his 30s. I would not be the least bit surprised if he tested positive

Back