TJ Dillashaw team mocking Cody after the KO, corner reactions &more

Cody and the Beta Manlets are a bunch of shitheads deserving every bit of ridicule they get. Can't forget how he and his douche parade acted the first time around.

I didn't, he is for sure and I don't care for him at all. That doesn't change anything about my post though or make acting like being a social media pest and getting blocked is an accomplishment look any less ridiculous.
Well since several sparring partners TJ has had have all stated that TJ has tried to injure them in training, I'm more inclined to believe small isolated events support the established narrative. What could the K1 guy possibly have done to warrant TJ doing that?

Well since several sparring partners TJ has had have all stated that TJ has tried to injure them in training, I'm more inclined to believe small isolated events support the established narrative. What could the K1 guy possibly have done to warrant TJ doing that?

I won't argue with that, he definitely seems to be a dick, my point about social media still stands though. If you wouldn't question him to his face don't do it on the internet, thats cowardly.

The world would be a much better place if people would follow this rule.

https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.mma...h-breaks-silence-about-t-j-dillashaw-incident
Read this if you haven't guys, it's fucking infuriating. The guy threw knees during straight up boxing practice
Not defending TJ, however sadly it seems like being exceptionally hard in sparring is a TAM thing. Pre-Cruz fight they were boasting , how Cody was KOing everyone and Chad Mendes mentioned post-Edgar fight that nothing unusual about flash KO during sparring /practice. Clearly TJ took the whole thing to the new level, but the TAM culture should have changed ages ago regarding "let me bang bro" training style

Haha, "fat fuck who's never trained" that's cute.

You have no idea who I am either internet bad ass. Maybe I'll block you though so you feel like you've accomplished something.

If you send me a plane ticket and pay for my hotel so I can have a nice vacation I'll be happy to take you up on your offer though.

I don't really like the guy but I can see why he would block somebody who has know involvement with the sport that is "roasting tf out of him" over a 10 second clip with no real context.

Lol. Come down to Easton Training Center in Boulder, I'll show you just how involved I am. Won't take me more than two rounds to clean your fragile clock. We'll have your waivers ready for you.

Another thing I hate about social media. People seem to thing being an ass to someone a little famous and getting blocked for saying shit you would never say to there face is some kind of bad ass accomplishment when in reality it's just stupid.

At what point was I bragging dumbass? I was calling out a notorious douche for sucker punching a K1 champ who flew half way around the world to train with him. You can clearly hear Duane SCREAM "time!" after the bell before TJ loads up on a cheapshot. Context is as clear as it needs to be.

If you wouldn't say it to someone face to face for fear of the repercussions you shouldn't say it hiding behind a computer either.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You don't what the fuck I'd say because I'm a random on the internet nostradumbass. TJ would probably take it better than your pussy is right now.

Getting "blocked" doesn't make you look like a tough guy who they couldn't handle.

It makes you look like someone annoying harrassing someone from the safety of your home because you know they can't do anything about it so why bother engaging.

It's funny how proud people seem to be when they get blocked by someone famous like its some big accomplishment and that person was so shook by them. When in reality it like swatting away a mosquito because its annoying you.

Rushing to someone's aid doesn't make you look smart or clever. It makes you look like a white knight cuck. Gotta love fat fucks like you who just assume that everyone who isn't a ufc fighter doesn't train. I'd gladly fuck you up any day of the week.

Last edited:
napoleon-complex-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Napoleon was called the little general because he was young, not short. He was average to above average height for his time.

You have no idea who I am either internet bad ass. Maybe I'll block you though so you feel like you've accomplished something.

If you send me a plane ticket and pay for my hotel so I can have a nice vacation I'll be happy to take you up on your offer though.

Are people really still asking strangers on the Internet to pay for plane tickets so they can come kick their ass in 2018???

Do you even Internet bro?

Why don't you white knight some girls for once, fuckin gaylord.

Lol. Come down to Easton Training Center in Boulder, I'll show you just how involved I am. Won't take me more than two rounds to clean your fragile clock. We'll have your waivers ready for you.

At what point was I bragging dumbass? I was calling out a notorious douche for sucker punching a K1 champ who flew half way around the world to train with him. You can clearly hear Duane SCREAM "time!" after the bell before TJ loads up on a cheapshot. Context is as clear as it needs to be.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You don't what the fuck I'd say because I'm a random on the internet nostradumbass. TJ would probably take it better than your bitchass is right now.

Rushing to someone's aid doesn't make you look smart or clever. It makes you look like a white knight cuck. Gotta love fat fucks like you who just assume that everyone who isn't a ufc fighter doesn't train. I'd gladly fuck you up any day of the week.

Yeah, I heard you the first time.

So is my ticket in the mail?

You don't really seem all that confident to be honest. Someone as badass as your self shouldn't need more than around against someone as "fragile" as me. Again though, like I don't know anything about you you also don't know anything about me.

Are people really still asking strangers on the Internet to pay for plane tickets so they can come kick their ass in 2018?

Do you even Internet bro?

Well he really seems to want to kick my ass and I could use a vacation so what the hell right?

Dillashaw and Garbrandt both did excellent jobs making themselves unlikable. Dillashaw is an excellent fighter, though, and he deserves props for it. Moraes and a Cruz rematch aren't easy tasks going forward.
It’s somewhat amazing that Cruz of all people is the most likeable of the recent 135 champs.

Why don't you white knight some girls for once, fuckin gaylord.

Don't need to, I don't have any problem getting laid so I don't see the point.

Not really white knighting either since I can't stand the guy. Just pointing out 1 of the many flaws of social media.

Yeah, I heard you the first time.

So is my ticket in the mail?

You don't really seem all that confident to be honest. Someone as badass as your self shouldn't need more than around against someone as "fragile" as me. Again though, like I don't know anything about you you also don't know anything about me.

It's hard af editing on a phone. Your ticket is up TJ's ass. Maybe you'll find it if you kiss hard enough.

It's hard af editing on a phone. Your ticket is up TJ's ass. Maybe you'll find it if you kiss hard enough.

Lol, again, I don't like the guy so that's pretty unlikely. Apparently you're pretty close with him though to be able to stick my ticket up his ass.

Guess so. What's Boulder like? Worth a holiday?

Not really sure too be honest. Probably pretty good snowboarding in the winter, I've heard Colorado has pretty nice mountains.

In the summer I don't really know what it has to offer but I like American girls so I'm sure I could find a way to amuse myself

Lol, again, I don't like the guy so that's pretty unlikely.

You fucked up when you chose to type a short essay defending his honor.

Apparently you're pretty close with him though to be able to stick my ticket up his ass.
Douchey TJ cheapshotted me at the airport right after I finalized your boarding pass. He must've mistaken me for one of his past training partners or some shit, so he just couldn't resist the urge. Him and that motherfucker Duane smashed a bottle of peanut butter over my head before they ran off with the ticket. How it actually ended up in his ass...you'll have to ask his teammates. They said they couldn't wait to meet TJ's biggest fan whose been randomly defending him all over the internet.

Last edited:
Back