TJ Dillashaw team mocking Cody after the KO, corner reactions &more

I love watching these guys knock each other out. The douche division is so satisfying.

Karma has a way of coming full circle eventually.

Be careful how smug you are, eventually someone will pull your card.

This is true, lol that said, while I sided initially with faber and co... it seems that tj leaving with Duane was the best move for him.

Him sparking Cody twice, unfortunately modifies the narrative to make him and peanut butter sales Duane, look like miyagi and Daniel San.
Ludwig is a douche IMO... but a great coach it seems.

Either side that won, there would been not much humility shown.

Last edited:
TJ is still a douchey piece of shit with no regard for sparring partners.

Hopefully Magic More Rice kicks his head into the seats.

Last edited:
What exactly about Duane saying to TJ "respect. Mother fucker. Everytime. This is what's supposed to happen mother fucker"

Is mocking?

Did I miss something?

This is...... Wow.
Been floating around for awhile now. He actually blocked me on insta because I wouldn't stop the roasting tf out of him. I was like: "Respond to the footage. I wanna hear your excuse for being a dickhead of a sparring partner". He didn't even wait two minutes before blocking me lmao.

Cody fucked up, he touched fists with Buffer

He also pointed to the corner of the Octagon floor instead of the centre of the cage ala JDS. What the fuck was that about? He looked nervous as hell during that announcement.

Bang liked to sell peanut butter. If Tj leaves, he will go back to selling PB. I hope Cejudo knocks him out or submits him.

I see and hear absolutely nothing wrong, Cody talked an absolute load of shit and paid for it, they were just really emotional.

People talking about TJ being best bantamweight of all time, but truth is that he got badly hurt in both fights. I don't see him being champion too long.

Been floating around for awhile now. He actually blocked me on insta because I wouldn't stop the roasting tf out of him. I was like: "Respond to the footage. I wanna hear your excuse for being a dickhead of a sparring partner". He didn't even wait two minutes before blocking me lmao.

I don't really like the guy but I can see why he would block somebody who has know involvement with the sport that is "roasting tf out of him" over a 10 second clip with no real context.

Another thing I hate about social media. People seem to thing being an ass to someone a little famous and getting blocked for saying shit you would never say to there face is some kind of bad ass accomplishment when in reality it's just stupid.

If you wouldn't say it to someone face to face for fear of the repercussions you shouldn't say it hiding behind a computer either. Getting "blocked" doesn't make you look like a tough guy who they couldn't handle.

It makes you look like someone annoying harrassing someone from the safety of your home because you know they can't do anything about it so why bother engaging.

It's funny how proud people seem to be when they get blocked by someone famous like its some big accomplishment and that person was so shook by them. When in reality it like swatting away a mosquito because its annoying you.

I don't really like the guy but I can see why he would block somebody who has know involvement with the sport that is "roasting tf out of him" over a 10 second clip with no real context.

Another thing I hate about social media. People seem to thing being an ass to someone a little famous and getting blocked for saying shit you would never say to there face is some kind of bad ass accomplishment when in reality it's just stupid.

If you wouldn't say it to someone face to face for fear of the repercussions you shouldn't say it hiding behind a computer either. Getting "blocked" doesn't make you look like a tough guy who they couldn't handle.

It makes you look like someone annoying harrassing someone from the safety of your home because you know they can't do anything about it so why bother engaging.

It's funny how proud people seem to be when they get blocked by someone famous like its some big accomplishment and that person was so shook by them. When in reality it like swatting away a mosquito because its annoying you.
TJ ended a teammates carreer with an illegal knee in sparring so don't come here saying he isn't a cunt lmao

TJ ended a teammates carreer with an illegal knee in sparring so don't come here saying he isn't a cunt lmao

I didn't, he is for sure and I don't care for him at all. That doesn't change anything about my post though or make acting like being a social media pest and getting blocked is an accomplishment look any less ridiculous.

I'm confused? What did he say that mocked Cody?

Back