TJ Dillashaw team mocking Cody after the KO, corner reactions &more

People talking about TJ being best bantamweight of all time, but truth is that he got badly hurt in both fights. I don't see him being champion too long.

He got hurt the second fight? And you mean the undefeated champion who dropped the previously untouchable Cruz was able to land some shots on TJ? That must mean TJ is a bum who won't be champ long ,even though he finished Cody both fights and has beaten nothing but top contenders since he first won the belt.

People that make red circles or arrows on the thumbnail of their vids deserve to be shot

There really wasn't any "team dilly mocking" sensationalist title is lame.

TAM, especially Justin Buchholz, have been bullying the shit out of TJ and Bang for years now. Did you see them gang up during TUF? They had i coming. It was almost obligatory for either team to talk shit to the other after the fight. Had TJ lost, oh man...TAM would've gone nuts as well.

I've gone back and forth on which fighter/team I dislike and have come to the conclusion that all of the personalities invloved are too "catty" to like. I just have to respect their fighting abilities.

He got hurt the second fight? And you mean the undefeated champion who dropped the previously untouchable Cruz was able to land some shots on TJ? That must mean TJ is a bum who won't be champ long ,even though he finished Cody both fights and has beaten nothing but top contenders since he first won the belt.

Yes he got hurt, twice. Not saying that he is a bum but his striking defense could be his downfall in future. He got badly tagged 1st round in both fights & is far from elite striker like Conor McGregor or Darren Till. His performances was solid against Cody but i'm not too convinced about his defense. Marlon Moraes will be true challenge for him.

You fucked up when you chose to type a short essay defending his honor.

Douchey TJ cheapshotted me at the airport right after I finalized your boarding pass. He must've mistaken me for one of his past training partners or some shit, so he just couldn't resist the urge. Him and that motherfucker Duane smashed a bottle of peanut butter over my head before they ran off with the ticket. How it actually ended up in his ass...you'll have to asking his teammates. They said they couldn't wait to meet TJ's biggest fan whose randomly defending him all over the internet.

Haha, you actually made me laugh and I almost thought we could actually end up being friends until you had to ruin it with the last two lines. Shame.

And once again I never even mentioned his name. I wasn't defending him, I was mocking you for being so proud of getting blocked on his IG like it's some kind of victory.

I find that pathetic, it's not even you I have a problem with, you just happened to be the one that finally made me comment on how pathetic it is attacking celebrities on SM then feeling like you won something by being blocked. I just don't really understand it.

Yes he got hurt, twice. Not saying that he is a bum but his striking defense could be his downfall in future. He got badly tagged 1st round in both fights & is far from elite striker like Conor McGregor or Darren Till. His performances was solid against Cody but i'm not too convinced about his defense. Marlon Moraes will be true challenge for him.

When was he hurt in the second fight? Dead @ Till being a better striker than TJ, nobody else in the division besides maybe Lineker would survive trading in the pocket with Cody. Is Cruz bad at stand up because he got dropped by Cody? Moraes is a challenge for him because he's a great fighter, not because of any deficiencies of TJ. It's MMA, everybody gets hit.

Haha, you actually made me laugh and I almost thought we could actually end up being friends until you had to ruin it with the last two lines. Shame.

And once again I never even mentioned his name. I wasn't defending him, I was mocking you for being so proud of getting blocked on his IG like it's some kind of victory.

I find that pathetic, it's not even you I have a problem with, you just happened to be the one that finally made me comment on how pathetic it is attacking celebrities on SM then feeling like you won something by being blocked. I just don't really understand it.
Again, I could give two fucks about getting blocked by anyone. I'm a self-motivated individual. I genuinely wanted to hear TJ's answer as to why he's a cheapshotting prick. Like I said, he blocked me in two minutes so I never found out. It's what happened, so I stated it. I wasn't bragging, don't give a fuck how anyone interprets it at this point.

TJ is great and all, but man, he and is team are some of the least likable dudes
Can’t say I’d expect the TAM guys to have behaved any better had Cody won. There’s some bad blood between TJ and Cody’s teams. That makes guys act like wankers sometimes.

EDIT: I will add I didn’t think TJ was that bad at all, and he seemed really cool and sincere in the interview discussing DJ.

Last edited:
When was he hurt in the second fight? Dead @ Till being a better striker than TJ, nobody else in the division besides maybe Lineker would survive trading in the pocket with Cody. Is Cruz bad at stand up because he got dropped by Cody? Moraes is a challenge for him because he's a great fighter, not because of any deficiencies of TJ. It's MMA, everybody gets hit.

He got hurt first time in 3:03 & right before the KO. Gardbrandt went for finish like an idiot and threw same punch three times in row. Well there isn't any fighter in Welterweight which would survive stand & trade with Darren anymore at this point. He is also extremely smart fighter and beating WB in his own game is good example about it. TJ is good striker but Conor McGregor & Darren Till are on their own level.

Cody was fighting with excellent patience against Cruz and got inside his head badly with all those taunts.

Lol. Come down to Easton Training Center in Boulder, I'll show you just how involved I am. Won't take me more than two rounds to clean your fragile clock. We'll have your waivers ready for you.

At what point was I bragging dumbass? I was calling out a notorious douche for sucker punching a K1 champ who flew half way around the world to train with him. You can clearly hear Duane SCREAM "time!" after the bell before TJ loads up on a cheapshot. Context is as clear as it needs to be.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You don't what the fuck I'd say because I'm a random on the internet nostradumbass. TJ would probably take it better than your pussy is right now.

Rushing to someone's aid doesn't make you look smart or clever. It makes you look like a white knight cuck. Gotta love fat fucks like you who just assume that everyone who isn't a ufc fighter doesn't train. I'd gladly fuck you up any day of the week.
You are 'that guy'. Can't even see how you look to others. MAYBE one day you will cringe at yourself. hopefully for your sake.

He got hurt first time in 3:03 & right before the KO. Gardbrandt went for finish like an idiot and threw same punch three times in row. Well there isn't any fighter in Welterweight which would survive stand & trade with Darren anymore at this point. He is also extremely smart fighter and beating WB in his own game is good example about it. TJ is good striker but Conor McGregor & Darren Till are on their own level.

Cody was fighting with excellent patience against Cruz and got inside his head badly with all those taunts.

I guess we have different definition of hurt because TJ never seemed hurt by any of the punches Cody landed. Yeah, WonderBoy 100% beat Till in that fight, easily worst decision of the year, and Conor got boxed up and rocked by Nate, nobody in the UFC is immune to getting hit.

Again, I could give two fucks about getting blocked by anyone. I'm a self-motivated individual. I genuinely wanted to hear TJ's answer as to why he's a cheapshotting prick. Like I said, he blocked me in two minutes so I never found out. It's what happened, so I stated it. I wasn't bragging, don't give a fuck how anyone interprets it at this point.

Fair enough. Many people do seem to feel it's a big accomplishment though and I find that sad.

Nothing against you personally ( although if you sent me that ticket I'd still be willing to potentially get my ass kicked for a vacation, lol, it's been a while for both.)

You just happened to be the the one I finally decided to comment on.

Cheers

What is with 135 pound fighters and being unlikable. Cody and TJ are both horrible, and I remember Dom on TUF years back being a douche too.

Manlet syndrome
(As said by a 5'8 manlet himself).

Karma has a way of coming full circle eventually.

Be careful how smug you are, eventually someone will pull your card.

True enough.

The less we say now, the less we have to apologize for later on.

Back