TJ Dillashaw beefing with Gervonta Davis

He landed some good flurries on Tank during the fight. I did see it moron. Im not gonna go into a deep analysis lol. You said Tank beat noone but bums when he beat the guy who destroyed Farmer to win the title. That makes no sense. Since your so confident in Farmer lets do a 3 month avatar bet. Tank wins which he will and you gotta wear my avatar of my choosing for 3 months. Farmer wins i will wear whatever avatar you want. Tank isnt only gonna win it will be by knockout.
Dude Farmer was 7-3 when he fought Pedraza, now hes on a 19 fight win streak. If you think Farmer is the same fighter you are ignorant. He had 16 total amateur fights and 11 pro before they fought.
Your answers are all over the place, you keep changing reality into some sort of fiction you concocted in your mind.

I’d suggest they fought once in cage and once in ring. If it’s tied at that point, a good old fashioned knife fight will distinguish the winner

I’d suggest they fought once in cage and once in ring. If it’s tied at that point, a good old fashioned knife fight will distinguish the winner

I have an even better idea...

Y4AlXRM.gif

Dude Farmer was 7-3 when he fought Pedraza, now hes on a 19 fight win streak. If you think Farmer is the same fighter you are ignorant. He had 16 total amateur fights and 11 pro before they fought.
Your answers are all over the place, you keep changing reality into some sort of fiction you concocted in your mind.
19 fight win streak against noone but bums. Its boxing win streaks dont mean anything. Its called record padding. 3 month avatar bet that becomes active when the fight gets announced? I notice how you tried to ignore the avatar bet lol. Tank wins and you gotta wear my avatar of my choosing for 3 months. Im so confident that Tank is gonna win i will wear your avatar of your choosing for 6 months and you will have to wear mines just for 3. Tank will destroy him.

19 fight win streak against noone but bums. Its boxing win streaks dont mean anything. Its called record padding. 3 month avatar bet that becomes active when the fight gets announced? I notice how you tried to ignore the avatar bet lol. Tank wins and you gotta wear my avatar of choosing for 3 months. Im so confident that Tank is gonna win i will wear your avatar of your choosing for 6 months and you will have to wear mines for 3. Tank will destroy him.
I'll agree if we make it appropriate to the odds. So if Farmer is +200, you do 6 months to my 3. If he is +300 its 9 months to 3... Agree?

I'll agree if we make it appropriate to the odds. So if Farmer is +200, you do 6 months to my 3. If he is +300 its 9 months to 3... Agree?
If Tank wins you wear whatever avatar i choose for 3 months and if Farmer wins i will wear your avatar of your choosing for 6 months. Since your so confident you shouldnt have no problem with this. Im even doubling the time i wear the avatar.

You right now lol
200.gif

tenor.gif

Farmer gonna beat Tank blahblahblah. Okay avatar bet me and im even willing to take double the time you will.
You
omgwtf.gif

I was talking about Farmer. I think Davis likely stops Farmer, for the record.
So hes so confident in Farmer winning. Im willing to do a avatar bet that Tank wins and i took double the time. Dude got quiet and ran away lol. All talk
giphy.gif
Shouldnt expect less from a bandwagon Patriots fan

Last edited:
So hes so confident in Farmer winning. Im willing to do a avatar bet that Tank wins and i took double the time. Dude got quiet and ran away lol. All talk
giphy.gif
Shouldnt expect less from a bandwagon Patriots fan
First off I have a job so I can't just sit in front of my computer and respond to your nonsense. You made an offer and I countered it with one you apparently aren't willing to take. All I want is the bet to represent the odds properly. Why are you so scared now? I'm the one picking an underdog, your picking a heavy favorite.
Lastly I've been a patriots fan since I can remember, no bandwagon here bro.

First off I have a job so I can't just sit in front of y computer and respond to your nonsense. You made an offer and I countered it with one you apparently aren't willing to take. All I want is the bet to represent the odds properly. Why are you so scared now? I'm the one picking an underdog, your picking a heavy favorite.
Lastly I've been a patriots fan since I can remember, no bandwagon here bro.
Took you long enough to build the courage lol. What do odds have to do with a sherdog avatar bet? Makes no sense lol. Sounds like your scared to me. Talked up a storm but when it came down to it you backed down. Avatar bet or not?
giphy.gif

Took you long enough to build the courage lol. What do odds have to do with a sherdog avatar bet? Makes no sense lol. Sounds like your scared to me. Talked up a storm but when it came down to it you backed down. Avatar bet or not?
giphy.gif
Such a tough guy picking the heavy favorite. Just say yes big guy. Keep posting gifs instead of saying yes.

Such a tough guy picking the heavy favorite. Just say yes tough guy. Keep posting gifs instead of saying yes
UncommonSameCrustacean-max-1mb.gif

Your the one that was arguing how Farmer is gonna take Tank into deep waters and how he hasnt fought anyone lol. Now Tanks the heavy favorite and your being a chicken and not taking the bet? So let me get this straight you were arguing with people for days on how Farmer gonna beat Tank now your making excuses lol? Wasnt Tank overrated and fought bums lol? I even took double the time. Just admit you were just blowing gas and dont really believe Farmer gonna win. I will take double the time thats how confident i am. Avatar bet or your a chicken lol?
tenor.gif

UncommonSameCrustacean-max-1mb.gif

Your the one that was arguing how Farmer is gonna take Tank into deep waters and how he hasnt fought anyone lol. Now Tanks the heavy favorite and your being a chicken and not taking the bet? So let me get this straight you were arguing with people for days on how Farmer gonna beat Tank now your making excuses lol? Wasnt Tank overrated and fought bums lol? I even took double the time. Just admit you were just blowing gas and dont really believe Farmer gonna win. I will take double the time thats how confident i am. Avatar bet or your a chicken lol?
You were talking an awful lot about easy KO and how Farmer sucks and now you wont accept any terms that you didnt dictate? Well listen buddy you dont get to make the terms of our bet. If you want the bet than accept the terms i put out there. If not than your a pussy ass bitch
giphy.gif

Back