TJ Dillashaw beefing with Gervonta Davis

No he wont lol. Tank Davis is one of the most explosive fighters in his division. TJ would be out cold.
ImmaterialPortlyCaiman-size_restricted.gif
BGB%2BTank%2BOrozco.gif
Pedraza-Davis_NEWS1_1-14-17_2.jpg
Then why's he scared to fight Loma?

Cherry is a tough fighter. He didnt win rounds because he was losing but he was lighting Tank up with some good punches. Fucking Farmer just got beat by a bum. Regardless Tank is gonna knock Farmer out easily lol. No he isnt gonna take him deep. He will get destroyed lol. When they fight hit me up. Will be Tanks easiest fight lol. Farmer is super overrated.
This is your great analysis? "He didnt win rounds because he was losing but he was lighting Tank up with some good punches" Thats some deep insight lol wow. Everyone knows Farmer was completely robbed vs Ogawa, literally nobody scored it for Ogawa and he tested positive after. Becoming pretty obvious that you have ever seen Pedraza/Tank, Ogawa/Farmer or probably any Farmer fights.

Check this real fight out

giphy.gif
Timmeh agreed before the fight to stand only, that isn't a "real fight". Even Mercer said the inside leg kick pissed him off so he then shot for a takedown after throwing the punch but the punch obviously knocked Tim out. Who knows what woulda happen if that didn't ko Tim cause Ray possibly woulda been guillotined or something since he shot for the takedown an wouldn't have know what to do.

This was also Sylvia's weakness his entire career was eating that right hand. Arlovski n Couture did same thing except they dont have the punching power Ray has.

This fight n the Toney fight only proves what we already knew, that a boxer has a punchers chance early in the fight but is a fish out of water on the ground. Ray made Kimbo Slice look like a 3rd degree black belt.

Last edited:
Gervonte was extremely underwhelming the one time I saw him compete.

TJ would body him.

Daisy-Mahogany.jpg

Then why's he scared to fight Loma?

Tank is a 23 year old kid. They aren’t on the same level, it would be ridiculously stupid for him to take the fight right now. He’s just not ready. He’s not “scared” he’s just well managed. Christ.

Besides, Loma moved up in weight, they aren’t even in the same division. Davis will want this fight at some point, it’s his money maker. I’m guessing sooner rather than later.

I’ll LOL hard when Davis KOs Loma (remember this post).

Why are combat sports fans so dense? They aren’t afraid to fight, it is literally their job.Well managed boxers make more money. Get your money, Tank.

Tank is a 23 year old kid. They aren’t on the same level, it would be ridiculously stupid for him to take the fight right now. He’s just not ready. He’s not “scared” he’s just well managed. Christ.

Besides, Loma moved up in weight, they aren’t even in the same division. Davis will want this fight at some point, it’s his money maker. I’m guessing sooner rather than later.

Why are combat sports fans so dense? They aren’t afraid to fight, it is literally their job.Well managed boxers make more money. Get your money, Tank.

Lol. I'll remember his post. Don't worry. Tank is another Broner. Overhyped, big mouth who's made his name beating up has-beens and nobodies. Tank will either flat out avoid Loma for the remainder of his career, or wait until he's like 35 or 36 and starts slowing down and try to make the fight happen then.

Gervonta...?
My son's called Luke (after Skywalker).
But I should have gave one of those made up America names like zagnodongetta .

Gervonta.. gtfo

That's what I think as well, but for the vast majority of the public boxing is still legit.

I really thought McGregor is going to end boxing. My expectations were this high – every result that is not a convincing McGregor victory would be considered a failure.

Hell I still think with some minor adjustments (and a full camp with legit champions) Conor can beat Floyd in boxing.
{<doc}

I wouldnt fight Loma either. His footwork is like fighting 3 lomas at the same time. Gotta wait till he slows down to 2 lomas.

Lol. I'll remember his post. Don't worry. Tank is another Broner. Overhyped, big mouth who's made his name beating up has-beens and nobodies. Tank will either flat out avoid Loma for the remainder of his career, or wait until he's like 35 or 36 and starts slowing down and try to make the fight happen then.

Lol. Cool. Thanks, I won’t.

I don’t know that Loma is quite as good as many make him out to be.

Don’t get it twisted, Linares is a very, very, good win. Best of his career (Rigo had no chance). Still, Loma gets ridiculously overrated, especially on these forums where plebs just know him as a guy who trains with TJ.

I’ve seen posters on here claim he is better than Pacquiao, who is truly a once in a generation talent.

Broner lost every big fight of his career. I don’t think Tank is on the same trajectory.

I’ll have this bookmarked to in the event they should meet.

None of this really addresses my original issue with your post: it is asinine to believe that either man is scared of the other. Absolutely ridiculous.

I really believe TJ wouldnt even need to take him down. A few leg kicks and it's over.

23 year old kid lol
please, hes a professional fighter and world champion. if he can't hang with the big boys he should get a new job

23 year old kid lol
please, hes a professional fighter and world champion. if he can't hang with the big boys he should get a new job

He clearly can hang with the big boys, he’s just managing his career in a way that will be most lucrative for him.

It may be frustrating for a fan, but this is his job. He wants to make money. The longer he waits, 1.) Loma slows down while Take speeds up, 2.) more people talk about it and more people pay for it.

It makes sense. Frustrating, but it makes sense.

He clearly can hang with the big boys, he’s just managing his career in a way that will be most lucrative for him.

It may be frustrating for a fan, but this is his job. He wants to make money. The longer he waits, 1.) Loma slows down while Take speeds up, 2.) more people talk about it and more people pay for it.

It makes sense. Frustrating, but it makes sense.
regardless of how you try to spin it, a champion waiting until someone slows down is just pathetic

This is your great analysis? "He didnt win rounds because he was losing but he was lighting Tank up with some good punches" Thats some deep insight lol wow. Everyone knows Farmer was completely robbed vs Ogawa, literally nobody scored it for Ogawa and he tested positive after. Becoming pretty obvious that you have ever seen Pedraza/Tank, Ogawa/Farmer or probably any Farmer fights.
He landed some good flurries on Tank during the fight. I did see it moron. Im not gonna go into a deep analysis lol. You said Tank beat noone but bums when he beat the guy who destroyed Farmer to win the title. That makes no sense. Since your so confident in Farmer lets do a 3 month avatar bet. Tank wins which he will and you gotta wear my avatar of my choosing for 3 months. Farmer wins i will wear whatever avatar you want. Tank isnt only gonna win it will be by knockout.

Back