TJ Dillashaw beefing with Gervonta Davis

Tj ducking cejudo but will mma a non mmartsist?

Some sad shit.

preview...
giphy.gif

WeepyFatCranefly-size_restricted.gif

James stood straight up and walked out of the cage.

What's your point?

james toney is still the goat for actually going thru with it

You left out the part where he looked bad after the Cherry fight, when fighting Smith who is about equal to Klimov as like a C+ level fighter. Pedraza should have beat Smith the way he handled Klimov. I became much less impressed by him leading up to the Tank fight.

Pedraza won 1 round before the stoppage. All 3 judges had it 59-55 Who's clueless? You cant just throw things out there and hope people wont know the difference between fact or fiction.
Anyone real familiar with Farmer knows he would be a live underdog in the fight with potential to take Tank deep in the fight and win a UD. He matches up a lot better than you think and people forget 2 fights ago Tank looked like trash.
Cherry is a tough fighter. He didnt win rounds because he was losing but he was lighting Tank up with some good punches. Fucking Farmer just got beat by a bum. Regardless Tank is gonna knock Farmer out easily lol. No he isnt gonna take him deep. He will get destroyed lol. When they fight hit me up. Will be Tanks easiest fight lol. Farmer is super overrated.

Last edited:
Here we go...

TJ minces him in the cage and Gervonta minces TJ in the ring.

Floyd's protege isn't he?

I guess just another day in the office for him...these guys love MMA attention

Haha. The 2 most famous UFC fighters in history constantly brought up Floyd, not the other way around.

Tank is legit as fuck and a fucking killer. Definitely ducking Loma though.

What the hell is up with all these boxers trying to beef with MMA fighters when they have no real intention of actually following through?

Are boxers really resorting to fake twitter beefs with MMA fighters to elevate their profiles?

Embarrassing

I dunno but maybe one will happen. Would be fun.

So embarrassing when boxers instigate with real fights.\

They know, and everyone in the literal entire world know, that the real fighter would humiliate them. Yet their pride or arrogance just WONT allow them to just let it go/accept it

They have to pretend even though they know they aint fooling anyone
Check this real fight out

giphy.gif

Its very smart. It gets mma ppl talking about him,and costs him nothing.

You gossip sloots buy into this shit so easy,and are way too defensive. Its a credit to mma that these boxing guys talk about mma guys now.

TJ wins even in a boxing match. boxing is dead.

That's what I think as well, but for the vast majority of the public boxing is still legit.

I really thought McGregor is going to end boxing. My expectations were this high – every result that is not a convincing McGregor victory would be considered a failure.

Hell I still think with some minor adjustments (and a full camp with legit champions) Conor can beat Floyd in boxing.

dillashaw is in his prime and arguably the best fighter in the world, this has 0% chance of happening
Ray Mercer was past his prime here and old as shit beating the former UFC champ in like 10 seconds.

Back